Desiree and Raul Fan Page

I've seen her studying, she sometimes goes on the PC on the table near the cam, good close up of her there, I saw a couple of books she left but couldn't make out what the titles were, I was going to Google and see if I could find out the subject, may be someone will tell us.

On 25/10/2016 at 4:23 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

I was lucky today to catch Desiree dancing in only panties to I believe Latin music. It was nice to see her doing sexy dance moves and even singing along AND smiling away. She appeared really happy and full of energy. She got dressed and for a few minutes she cleaned the floor with a swifter while skipping, dancing and singing along to the upbeat music. This was such a beautiful site to see. Hope to see her dance more because she got it going (you can see how she gets right into it and it is her happy time).

Now perhaps Raul needs some advice - when you have sex with Desiree to satisfy your own needs - put some Latin music on and there is a good chance that Desiree will enjoy the sex more than she appears to. The music might get Desiree's juices flowing for her to also have an orgasmic finish besides just Raul. Desiree continues to amaze me.

Love the simplicity and relax way if being of this girl ! Great desicion for RLC 

Well I not long logged on and caught her in what looked like a black swimsuit wearing very big high heel shoes, she was doing some kind of dance exercises, then doing a balancing act with one leg in the air trying to keep a balance wearing these high heels, the heels made her legs look very sexy too, then all of a sudden it stopped and she went back to studying on the couch.

6 hours ago, Col1948 said:

Well I not long logged on and caught her in what looked like a black swimsuit wearing very big high heel shoes, she was doing some kind of dance exercises, then doing a balancing act with one leg in the air trying to keep a balance wearing these high heels, the heels made her legs look very sexy too, then all of a sudden it stopped and she went back to studying on the couch.

I saw this too but only a few minutes of it. To me, she looked quite sexy. She seems quite focused while doing the movements and she seems to really love dancing. These dance exercises must help tone her legs which are firm and shapely. High heels work well for her as they highlight her physique. Love this girl.

Desiree has always gave us something to see and nothing fake, I have notice that she has gone under covers with her masturbation though, I wonder if it had anything to do with Raul, or did her tell to stop showing so much "just my thoughts"  I can't really complain about these two at all.8)

Well Desire, Christmas time is coming and all I want for Christmas is you. Okay, since I can't have you because of Raul then can you dress up in a very sexy Mrs. Santa outfit just for us perverted RLC viewers. This is all about customer service but RLC is unfamiliar with this term which is okay because I only watch free cams anyways. It excites me as a voyeur to watch girls that dress up in costumes, sexy outfits or role play. You tend to do this occasionally plus you are one of my favs. This is an early request but please take time to find an erotic outfit that will tease me and all of us voyeurs big time. Get an outfit that highlights your curves and assets and stunning beauty.

I included some pics (not sure if they will even show up) that would give you an idea what would look good on you. Keep in mind less is more  (more skin the better - hehe). Give us a treat and I am sure RLC will reward you. Just find what suits you and we will watch for your Christmas fashion statement that will surely get us gorged with excitement and satisfaction. Thanks in advance Desiree - you solid, meat on the bones, vivacious beauty. By the way, one more thing - just for me - can you dance to some Christmas songs such as Jingle Bell Rock and Feliz Navidad (love watching you dance). Can't wait.

Edited by StnCld316