What stops you getting involved in chat?

Max 2017

6 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

No offence but this coming from someone that doesn't use it. :rolleyes:

I was a big fan of the chat room my friend!!!! but things did and have changed alot.....since then...instead of CRITICIZING me...lets try and make better things HAPPEN!!!!10-4....if you can, ask one of the higher authorities for my file!!!!  I do respect your thoughts and opinion way.8)

Danny, I think I must have pissed you off at some point. Honestly, I don't really know who you are or what exchange we may have had except to rebut some things you have mentioned here recently. If I did piss you off, I'm sorry for whatever it was. I'm really nobody here but I care about the place like RUBBERMAN (he's been on chat plenty) does for some odd reason.

I don't see anyone putting people down for liking or inquiring about the apartments. If they were I would surely ask the members to real it in a bit. That being said, it is a bit daunting to try to wedge your way in there when all you see is members telling stories like they're right inside B2, B3, R2D2, whatever. I don't know wtf they're talking about and I often don't care. But, I'm not going to let it ruin my good time. Part of the problem is the speed of the chat. To my knowledge this is being worked on but I don't really know what RLCF can do. I can only ask StnCld316 and report back.

• 2 months later...

I used to enjoy reading the chat but lately I have come to hate it because of the constant negativity by some people aimed at Rose. I admit, I think she is amazing. I understand everybody has their own opinions and I respect that but some members seem to have a strange  obsession with her? They hate her yet seem to follow her every move, even on instagram?   A bit Norman Bates? If you don't like someone, the solution seems simple, don't watch them. Can we please stop the hate and just enjoy the beautiful ladies?

17 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

I used to enjoy reading the chat but lately I have come to hate it because of the constant negativity by some people aimed at Rose. I admit, I think she is amazing. I understand everybody has their own opinions and I respect that but some members seem to have a strange  obsession with her? They hate her yet seem to follow her every move, even on instagram?   A bit Norman Bates? If you don't like someone, the solution seems simple, don't watch them. Can we please stop the hate and just enjoy the beautiful ladies?

You will notice that with most of the girls, love them one minute and can't stand them the next. Yet as you say can't stop talking about them and know every little thing about them. 

Most are nothing but bullies.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

You will notice that with most of the girls, love them one minute and can't stand them the next. Yet as you say can't stop talking about them and know every little thing about them. 

Rose will never be toppled from my all time favourite. I respect others may view things differently from me but I hate the bullshit spewed out about Rose by Dutchy. He clearly hates her yet can't go 5  minutes on without mentioning her?

1 minute ago, Rhodie said:

Rose will never be toppled from my all time favourite. I respect others may view things differently from me but I hate the bullshit spewed out about Rose by Dutchy. He clearly hates her yet can't go 5  minutes on without mentioning her?

Him and others have done the same with other girls, best thing to do is just ignore it.

Could put them on ignore but don't give them the satisfaction. 

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Him and others have done the same with other girls, best thing to do is just ignore it.

Could put them on ignore but don't give them the satisfaction. 

I wish I could but it pisses me off. Criticism is fine but his his has been a relentless campaign against her.   How can a 50 year old man justify such abuse of a 24 year old girl? 

6 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

I wish I could but it pisses me off. Criticism is fine but his his has been a relentless campaign against her.   How can a 50 year old man justify such abuse of a 24 year old girl? 

Can't justify it and just shows that he is a bully and pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Danny said:

Can't justify it and just shows that he is a bully and pathetic. 

I wish I could confront him but I'm  a newbie. See the "drugs" thread and rubberman .I know my place. I've run out of beer so will l bid you goodnight. Nice meeting you Danny.Have a good night.

2 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

I wish I could confront him but I'm  a newbie. See the "drugs" thread and rubberman .I know my place. I've run out of beer so will l bid you goodnight. Nice meeting you Danny.Have a good night.

Fuck them!! You are allowed your opinion just as much as anyone. Later 

The Chat Room lacks a moderator who can momitor the discussions and step in and say "enough is enough" or "give it a break".  The chatters need to be more respectful to others - both chatters and tenants. Sure you can talk negative about tenants when appropriate but to be repetitve is unnecessary and there is more going on than a specific tenant. Some chatters should vent in the forum instead but i believe they have that need for immediate attention. Perhaps when chatters get warned or possibly banned from chatting then they will adjust their behaviour. Basically the Chat Room has become a free-for-all and say whatever they want. Admin needs to update the staff/mods for this RLCF site since some have left or don't participate much anymore.

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The Chat Room lacks a moderator who can momitor the discussions and step in and say "enough is enough" or "give it a break".  The chatters need to be more respectful to others - both chatters and tenants. Sure you can talk negative about tenants when appropriate but to be repetitve is unnecessary and there is more going on than a specific tenant. Some chatters should vent in the forum instead but i believe they have that need for immediate attention. Perhaps when chatters get warned or possibly banned from chatting then they will adjust their behaviour. Basically the Chat Room has become a free-for-all and say whatever they want. Admin needs to update the staff/mods for this RLCF site since some have left or don't participate much anymore.

Agree and some need to be brought down a peg or two. Too many think they can say and do what they want because no-one does fuck all about it. 

Problem is who do you give it to? 

16 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

You are an equal member - no one is above the others. You put in your time already and have as much say as the rest of us. I figure a month is enough to get your feet wet (newbie) and participating so you are good to go, in my opinion. Shoving the word "newbie" in someone's face is disrespectful and not a way of welcoming a new member.  Rhodie, say what you want but do it in a polite way and other's should respond back the same way. If they don't then they are not good members and just ignore their shit.

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Agree and some need to be brought down a peg or two. Too many think they can say and do what they want because no-one does fuck all about it. 

Problem is who do you give it to? 

Fucked if I know. I don't have all the answers - lol. Perhaps a respected long-time chat user who might have previous experience as a mod on other sites. But someone is badly needed to improve the decorum in the Chat Room.