What stops you getting involved in chat?

Max 2017

90 to 95% of the chat is the same regurgitated shit about Barca 1 & 2 and KK apartments. I might participate in the chatbox soon just to see how it goes. I glance at the chatbox and quickly look for Desiree moving around between her sleeps or complaining about body aches or being sick and for anything else worthwhile in RLC. Then I check the forum posts and make comments or add pics and look at the other much better voyeur sites.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Mydog123 said:

Like a bunch of teenagers who have never been with a woman. They phychanalize every move and breath taken. #laughable 

Some are even grandfathers or great grandfathers - girls or young kids talking on their phones is bad enough but these stalkers monitoring every little movement of the girls is so pathetic. They even know what the tenants are thinking - hilarious. Now I refer to the Chatbox as the Shitbox because that is what it has become.

yes we are suppose  voyeurs not stalkers I try to joke around in the chat room couple of times or give same one a hard  time but I miss some of my new friends I made in the chat room ... but also I do try to make fun of other apartments at times when I'm in the chat room so I will just pop in and out of the chat room when I can   but if they start Speculating I just leave the chat room....... .. just Speaking my mind guys so don't take it the wrong way 8)

Most of the time what stops me from getting involved in chat,  "Depends on who are what groups are there,  seems some groups won't respond to you when interring the chat room, or just ignore anything you say,  I have had this done a few or more times to me.  One reason that most of my thoughts in these apartments I wrote in blog section,  I figure some don't like talking to me in the chat room so I express myself in the blog section, "but I do get a lot of negative responds about what I say about some of these apartments from these groups,  and most of time it doesn't bother be anyway."  I may not be able to express myself in the Chat room but I can in the Blog section.   Like some members say "the chat room is a joke."   its a big fantasy world for some and if you don't agree with what they are saying or say something they don't like about certain apartment girls your out or just ignored by others.8)