What stops you getting involved in chat?

Max 2017

43 minutes ago, Scotsman84 said:

Also you be surprised at how many have made accounts at CC and haven't been on since they made them. :rolleyes:

Both RLCF and CC should list the number of Members Currently Active within the last 6 months on a revolving basis (updated regularly) because the number of Total Members is misleading since a majority of them are inactive. But I will say - "Good luck with that" because the truth will hurt both sites.

Okay, my 2 cents worth.

If I wanted to get a second-by-second update of what goes on in every apartment then CC is the place to go. Their obsession makes the obsessed on RLCF look like mutes. I mean come on folks, who wants to sit watching one of the RLC places and act like a court reporter and list every action they took hour after hour. These folks like the minutia but have not desire to actually have to converse with someone else where they have to interact. Fine, if that is what you want.

RLCF on the other hand has lost whatever it was it had. We used to have lots of folks from all over the world on discussing the apts and whatever else was going on in the world where we lived. Now it seems all those who are on want to talk about is if any of the girls in Barcelona scratched their butt, at what time, and what it REALLY meant; or did someone go out and OMG what did they do while out there shopping. So sad. 

10 hours ago, Capeguy said:

Okay, my 2 cents worth.

If I wanted to get a second-by-second update of what goes on in every apartment then CC is the place to go. Their obsession makes the obsessed on RLCF look like mutes. I mean come on folks, who wants to sit watching one of the RLC places and act like a court reporter and list every action they took hour after hour. These folks like the minutia but have not desire to actually have to converse with someone else where they have to interact. Fine, if that is what you want.

RLCF on the other hand has lost whatever it was it had. We used to have lots of folks from all over the world on discussing the apts and whatever else was going on in the world where we lived. Now it seems all those who are on want to talk about is if any of the girls in Barcelona scratched their butt, at what time, and what it REALLY meant; or did someone go out and OMG what did they do while out there shopping. So sad. 

It's sad to say but those days are gone. It's just hate one minute and love the next, complaining about this, that and the next thing. And yes some can say that some complain just as much outside of the Chatbox but guarantee most are members that remember what it use to be like.

It's always the same in chat. The same 5 or 6 people speculating on this or that. The latest thing is drugs. They think that they know who the dealers are and who is doing what. Key words are speculation and think. It's sad. If someone farts in the bathtub they will tell you what the bubbles smelled like and why. I go to chat mostly to laugh and shake my head. 

8 hours ago, Mydog123 said:

It's always the same in chat. The same 5 or 6 people speculating on this or that. The latest thing is drugs. They think that they know who the dealers are and who is doing what. Key words are speculation and think. It's sad. If someone farts in the bathtub they will tell you what the bubbles smelled like and why. I go to chat mostly to laugh and shake my head. 

^^^This. So much this.
Always the same idiots making accusations without any proof or actually seeing any drug taking. Any female in the Barca apartments or the all female Russian apartments disappears out of sight for longer than 30 seconds and then comes back into view and puts their hand anywhere near their nose or sniffles has just snorted a Kilo (slight exaggeration) of Coke or has been snorting speed. Girls rolling their own tobacco cigarettes or any tenant using a hookah is smoking weed. 
Last night for example, one of the girls in the A/G/S apartment went to the toilet and started dancing around when she came back. Immediately she was accused of doing speed in the toilet as she was so hyper.

Unless you actually SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES anyone doing drugs, then cut the shit stirring allegations. 

• 1 month later...

Sad reality, the chatbox has become an exclusive club and you have to bow to their superior knowledge and supremacy. You have to "talk their talk". As I have said before - the chatbox should be called the shitbox because that is what it has become which is too bad. 

I use to be a voyeur to the chatbox as I would sit quietly and read every current comments by the posters and even check the archives to catch up on past comments over the last day or longer. I would read updates on what happened in the apartments to keep informed and better follow the tenants. Most of the time I would be busting a gut laughing and sometimes have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at the comments in the chatbox. When I finally participated in the chatbox I was warmly welcomed and easily fit in with all the great characters. We had so many funny members on board that you hated to miss any time with the chatbox. It was fun times, hilarious and great comradery with ALL the chatters around the world.

NOW all we are left with is a tight small group of chatters. Unfortunately, they are wound up too tight to allow any decent good intentioned chatters that want to discuss anything and be an active member of RLCF. These chatters won't change how they present themselves because "they own it" - lol.

12 hours ago, Danny said:

The same boring people chatting, guessing, moaning about the same Fake (make as much money as we can) apartments. 

One more thing: What right does one member have to get another removed from chatting?

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sad reality, the chatbox has become an exclusive club and you have to bow to their superior knowledge and supremacy. You have to "talk their talk". As I have said before - the chatbox should be called the shitbox because that is what it has become which is too bad. 

I use to be a voyeur to the chatbox as I would sit quietly and read every current comments by the posters and even check the archives to catch up on past comments over the last day or longer. I would read updates on what happened in the apartments to keep informed and better follow the tenants. Most of the time I would be busting a gut laughing and sometimes have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at the comments in the chatbox. When I finally participated in the chatbox I was warmly welcomed and easily fit in with all the great characters. We had so many funny members on board that you hated to miss any time with the chatbox. It was fun times, hilarious and great comradery with ALL the chatters around the world.

NOW all we are left with is a tight small group of chatters. Unfortunately, they are wound up too tight to allow any decent good intentioned chatters that want to discuss anything and be an active member of RLCF. These chatters won't change how they present themselves because "they own it" - lol.

I hear both of you. Yes, I know I'm the guy who "got Geomas banned" in the chat. But that's not what happened. It was a misunderstanding. That's all. Here's what did happen: I was acting a fool one night and saying I could type really fast. There was hardly anyone else on chat so I figured WTF, I'll play around a bit. Geomas came on and was playing with me I guess. He kept coming at me, whatever. I got concerned when he asked me where I lived. After a bit more of this I contacted StnCld316 and asked him to warn Geomas because it seemed like it was getting out of control. StnCld316 just said, "Whatever it is I'll make it disappear. Geomas was gone from chat, which wasn't what I asked for. Zzackery alerted me that Geomas was in fact, a decent guy. I immediately asked StnCld316 to allow Geomas back into chat. He said ok. That was it.

Quite honestly, I really think the small group that owns the chat is bunk.

I'm not a chatter - it has always moved too fast for me.    But I do read it often, usually only going back an hour or so, to catch up to what is going on.

I tend not to notice who is on chat, but lately it has seemed friendly had I wanted to join in.   I agree some people moan unnecessarily and have unrealistic expectations, but aren't we all like that some of the time at least.   So here's my two-pennorth;

If you enjoyed it in the past -  keep contributing and the fun will come back.

If you've stopped enjoying it now - take a break.

There are some great contributors to Forum - give it a try instead.

Seems only one or two apartments mattered. You get beaten down if you ask a question about one of the other apartments or tenants that doesn't pertain to the "Girls Who Do Nothing " apartment(s). You have to be a   conspiracist to participate . It get old seeing the same made up bullshit of whose pregnant (yet never show any signs.One was even claimed to have been pregnant ,went back to Russia ,had the baby and returned all within three months .  ,who's had an abortion (you could tell just by looking at her ). There was a time when we all talked about RLC tenants and everyday life but now it's "Stick to the topic" How about ,stick it up your ass! God forbid you like one of the girls outside of Barcelona . The sight became a joke 

People we can make chatting fun again "if we learn to respect each others comments weather there right or wrong, stop threatening those who are new to the group and stop criticizing each other.  I think the chat room is like "group session" feel free to voice your opinion with out being harassed.  It can be fun!!!!"AGAIN."8)

8 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

People we can make chatting fun again "if we learn to respect each others comments weather there right or wrong, stop threatening those who are new to the group and stop criticizing each other.  I think the chat room is like "group session" feel free to voice your opinion with out being harassed.  It can be fun!!!!"AGAIN."8)

No offence but this coming from someone that doesn't use it. :rolleyes: