What stops you getting involved in chat?

Max 2017

I thank you all for your responses. I have avoided RLCF for the last 5 days as I was expecting to have my balls nailed to the wall, but that has not been the case. Thank you. We all have different likes, tastes and opinions. Hell, I liked Neia! By all means, express your opinion and, where justified, criticise, but do so within reason. Don't make shit up in order to disparage someone.  

1 hour ago, Rhodie said:

I thank you all for your responses. I have avoided RLCF for the last 5 days as I was expecting to have my balls nailed to the wall, but that has not been the case. Thank you. We all have different likes, tastes and opinions. Hell, I liked Neia! By all means, express your opinion and, where justified, criticise, but do so within reason. Don't make shit up in order to disparage someone.  

I'm sure many agree and some do treat the girls badly and think it's ok. Just try and rise above it and ignore what some pathetic so-called men have to say. 

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:44 PM, Rhodie said:

No need to avoid it, you are allowed to give your opinion just like anyone else. And if some don't like it Fuck them!!

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:05 PM, Rhodie said:

I used to enjoy reading the chat but lately I have come to hate it because of the constant negativity by some people aimed at Rose. I admit, I think she is amazing. I understand everybody has their own opinions and I respect that but some members seem to have a strange  obsession with her? They hate her yet seem to follow her every move, even on instagram?   A bit Norman Bates? If you don't like someone, the solution seems simple, don't watch them. Can we please stop the hate and just enjoy the beautiful ladies?

Rose is not the only one it has happened to and agree some do have strange obsession with some of the girls. Also find it weird that they dislike them but chat non-stop about them. Chat mod is definitely needed.