What stops you getting involved in chat?

Max 2017

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:12 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Some are even grandfathers or great grandfathers - girls or young kids talking on their phones is bad enough but these stalkers monitoring every little movement of the girls is so pathetic. They even know what the tenants are thinking - hilarious. Now I refer to the Chatbox as the Shitbox because that is what it has become.

What the F*** is wrong with people who are older being on here? For the most part we do not concentrate on conspiracy theories and dissect B1/B2/B? every time we are on. And we are not stalkers. 

9 hours ago, Capeguy said:

What the F*** is wrong with people who are older being on here? For the most part we do not concentrate on conspiracy theories and dissect B1/B2/B? every time we are on. And we are not stalkers. 

Most old people don't know how to get here, right? The young people that feel entitled (for whatever reason) need to understand that the old ones that do get here are likely to be smarter than them.

On 12/5/2017 at 7:58 PM, Capeguy said:

This is getting to be like a Monty Python sketch;

My eyes are dim. I cannot see.  I'm just a poor old man.

I have no time for law-breakers.

My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.

My eyesight is bad. My eyes are poor. My nose is knackered. :lol:

16 hours ago, Sam Cuddly said:

Most old people don't know how to get here, right? The young people that feel entitled (for whatever reason) need to understand that the old ones that do get here are likely to be smarter than them.

Not hard to be smarter than most of here tho. LOL

I've not been around for a while but i';m beginning to sniff around the free cams on RLC and am impressed by the growth in the site.

I took a 6 month break because I lost the sense of fun on RLCF and RLC.    It seemed to be too aggressive in Chat, even on Forum.   

And Ilona left - goddamit - and when she came back she had tits to die for but a hairy monster of a bloke attached to her every move.

So, has RLC still got its mojo?    Is RLCF a fun place to be?

6 hours ago, iloner said:

I've not been around for a while but i';m beginning to sniff around the free cams on RLC and am impressed by the growth in the site.

I took a 6 month break because I lost the sense of fun on RLCF and RLC.    It seemed to be too aggressive in Chat, even on Forum.   

And Ilona left - goddamit - and when she came back she had tits to die for but a hairy monster of a bloke attached to her every move.

So, has RLC still got its mojo?    Is RLCF a fun place to be?

Not missed much mate.

Create an account to see this content!

I am depressed !
I went into the Chatbox in the early hours of my time (GMT),I had a back & forth briefly then went to bed.
To my shock & amazement,12 hours later and my convo is still on the page.
Now when I was a lad, and all of this was fields, you would have to scroll back to find out what had happened in the last 20 minutes.
If you wanted to know what was going on 12 hours ago,good luck!
You would have to go through the ball ache of 'load more' and even then the convo's would be loading so fast that you would be tripping over yourself trying to scroll back far enough.
This has saddened me to see how far this forum has sunk in a short space of time.
Maybe us members need to do more,chat,post's etc to keep this place alive, because quite frankly, at the moment it seems to be doomed.

34 minutes ago, Plank said:

I am depressed !
I went into the Chatbox in the early hours of my time (GMT),I had a back & forth briefly then went to bed.
To my shock & amazement,12 hours later and my convo is still on the page.
Now when I was a lad, and all of this was fields, you would have to scroll back to find out what had happened in the last 20 minutes.
If you wanted to know what was going on 12 hours ago,good luck!
You would have to go through the ball ache of 'load more' and even then the convo's would be loading so fast that you would be tripping over yourself trying to scroll back far enough.
This has saddened me to see how far this forum has sunk in a short space of time.
Maybe us members need to do more,chat,post's etc to keep this place alive, because quite frankly, at the moment it seems to be doomed.

This is what I have been saying for quite a while and others agree. Surprised that you are just noticing this now. If you keep checking the total members logged in at any given time you will see it rarely ever gets over 100. CC usually is over 500 and in the thousands. Really, what does RLCF have to offer now - periodic forum posts or the gang frenzy chatters talkin' BS. In the past, yes, I always searched the chatbox archives but over the last year I would never waste my time searching the chatbox for "what did I miss" because now it is "glad I missed that same crap talk".

Personally I am considering CC as a change. Don't blame the older members (well documented as to their frustrations over the last 1 and 1/2 years). The chatbox has gotten out of hand plus a limited Gallery and slow forum posts doesn't help. The chatbox has the same group of members talking day after day while the forum posts are usually the other group of members on a regular basis. In other words, two types of groups participating within RLCF but not necessarily together. My strong feeling is that the current chatters need to "GIVE IT A REST" or ADMIN needs to do a major overhaul of the chatbox due to the way the chatbox has sunk. ADMIN is aware of our frustrations and desire for chatbox2 but unfortunately - NOTHING. I even have been posting pics over the last few months to help the cause but I fear the doom is becoming more evident.

CC has next to no chatbox but a full purpose and well followed forum posts which is basically their glorified way of chatting to others.

RLCF has a dysfunctional chatbox that is mainly used by particular members only while some other members use the forum posts to make comments and briefly do some chatting this way. Chatters do make posts in the forum but rarely do other members join in the chatbox. Simple, this has become so fucked up that a change is badly needed.

One more note - don't hear chatters complaining much about this site other than at certain times "it is quiet in here". They ONLY care about their teeth chattering - FFS!!!

I have notice this when I log in I go and see how many members are online there are Usually 50 to 70 members online but if there's a big party in the Barcelona apartments it will go up to a 100 to 112 members online and same those members that are online don't use the chat room they just read it and see what's going on. or they jump ship and go to camcaps  

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:43 AM, Scotsman84 said:

22,887 members. Well where are they then? Your lucky if 20-25 members use it and most only use Chatbox.

Just did a comparison between the numbers of members online at the same time. This was done at a slow time of voyeur site activities so when action does happen it should still be as comparable or even better for camcaps.

Total camcaps members - 72,639  > Current members on line - 130  > Percent of total members currently online -  .18%

Total RLCF members - 22,887  > Current members on line - 5  > Percent of total members currently online -  .02%

Camcaps has about 3.2 times more members than RLCF but camcaps has 26 times more of it's members currently online than RLCF does (obviously camcaps members are more active than RLCF members).

Note - These are low numbers since the total number of members is misleading since most are probably non-active now. Only Admin knows the true number of active members for each of these sites site.

Basically it shows that the % of camcaps members logged/signed in are 9 times more than RLCF (9 >< .02 = .18). So, have members given up on RLCF??? I certainly think so. Even Admin and some mods are either in-active or just make a cameo appearance (StnCld316 is on regularly).

Something to consider which may or may not have an influence is the time of day and global distribution of the members of the two sites.  If the bulk of the members of one site are asleep when you happened to look, yet awake on the other, that would skew the results.