Dasha & Sasha Fan Page

StnCld316

When Masha and Sasha first appeared on RLC they would fuck, suck, lick and perform in various positions directly in front of the living room cams. They did this often and the sex shows would last a long time. With the breakup and issues of the 3some the apartment is a "WTF is going on now" show. Well, if Sasha and Dasha would do similar sex performances like M & S did before right in front of the living room cams then I would pay close attention. Now imagine if Sasha and Dasha would straight out have lengthy sex shows right in front of Masha to rub salt in the wounds (if she is really upset at losing Sasha). That would be a sight to watch and to observe Masha's expressions as the dirty deeds are done right in her face. Still think everything in this apartment is acting as if a soap opera to maintain viewer numbers. Masha, Sasha and Dasha must know that sex sells so will they do some major sexperimenting or just keep trying different scripts to keep the curiosity going. Who the fuck knows but I still believe Masha is the ringleader of the circus.

On 3/19/2019 at 11:41 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

imagine if Sasha and Dasha would straight out have lengthy sex shows right in front of Masha to rub salt in the wounds (if she is really upset at losing Sasha).

Nothing happens in that place unless she says so. All of this is with her consent. If she ever looks upset, it's for some other reason (Probably because eyes aren't on her).

52 minutes ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

And Masha is still queen cause they don't go near her room when shes home. They got to stay they sorry asses on the couch LOL. And Masha surrender long before the name change

I agree....."but I think that all three looks so dam silly and stupid with their so called living arrangement......"who in the hell lives like that?"8)

Seems Masha and her "sister/friend" was up late into the morning earlier, and Masha was crying most of the time talking to this female.  I remember this young female who I thought was her sister back in the day, but she and her boyfriend stop coming by.  Masha would cried most of the night and morning until they finally fell asleep.  I wonder if the real reality is started to set in for her "that she has lost her man to her so called best friend and for some dumb ass reason they are still living in the same apartment down the hall from each other....lol.....and its all fucked up." LOL8)

I rarely look in on this circus, but I was bored silly that day and found Masha wrapped around Sasha on the living room "bed" while he looked at his phone.  At first I thought she was coughing (her head was buried between him and the covers), but turning up the sound I heard crying.  That went on for almost a half hour with no sign of Dasha.  Then Sasha seemed to have had enough, got up, Dasha appeared from somewhere, those two got dressed and left.  Masha continued crying, it became more boring than doing nothing, so I left.  That's one fucked up nest.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:01 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

she has lost her man to her so called best friend and for some dumb ass reason they are still living in the same apartment down the hall from each other....lol.....and its all fucked up."

11 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

it became more boring than doing nothing, so I left.  That's one fucked up nest.

What a perfect example of how not to live a life eh? The only hope it seems that fans of this place have left is the daily wish for Masha to bring home someone else for a few hours of pre-organised clickbait. How bad is that? And as for the current situation, i'm sure there will be some who may have sympathy if someone is upset, but let's face facts, there are three simple words where to apportion the blame for what has become the biggest car crash the 'Project' could have ever created - 

Masha, Sasha, Dasha.

They only have themselves to blame. On their heads be it. 

Today I see Masha comes in with two of her girl friends,  while Dasha and Sasha lay on her bed with out a care in the world.....there is very little talk with either while Masha changes her clothes.  I we the viewers well never understand why she or Dasha and Sasha are still there in the same apartment...."and why do Masha allow Dasha and Sasha to cohabitate and breed in her bed with she is not there."8)