Dasha & Sasha Fan Page

StnCld316

I notice that Masha had Sasha to roll the couch bed up in the living room so Dasha has to sleep with them...lol  and Dasha makes sure that Sasha's dick is always pointing towards Dasha at all times, even when they are asleep.  Sasha has been watching Dasha tits a lot especially when they are doing yoga, I wonder if he misses sucking on real tits that's not as hard as baseballs!!!  Maybe one night Dasha well back up on his wood like he wants, I sure he is getting hard-on's from the heat of Dasha's ass.  I am hoping all of there plains happen soon "the are starting to bore me with there dumb found behavior as adults."8)

• 1 month later...

HI guys i forgot my old name and password so decided to make new acct.. so anyways hi guys hah

i took a sneak peek at the website and noticed dasha is now living with masha and sasha haha wow time flew she dump the old bf ? lol wow wonder whats the story that got her here 

and boy the guy from masha and dasha is making out in the bedoorm hahaha wow so i'm guessing they into sharing lol

Sasha, you Da Man! wonderful performance with Dasha tonight.  It has been a long time coming (no pun intended) now let's take it to the next phase.  I presume that Masha does not want to be in on it as she and Dasha along with Nelly are all university friends.  That is fine and I can respect that.  Masha is one hell of a gal on her own.  Her sessions with TK was passion personifide.  I enjoy this apt very much.  Wish I spoke the language so i could understand more.

From what ever was suppose to have happen last night with Dasha and Sasha......"THANK GOD ITS OVER!!!"  Now Masha can go get her bonus check and put another point on her witch hunt board and Sasha well get a new dog leash and Dasha well get a medal for bravery.  I hope Dasha had her immunization "shot record" up to date......" I have to give her credit for being a real hero"....."what guts"..LOL8)

Whatever happened last night during my watch with sasha and dasha ,

Dasha got the most action i've seen even being banged by her ex Nelly he didnt last that long and also they didn't do it underneath the bed covers

i'm sure dasha is horny considering the relationship she came from with nelly haha

Yes she has changed a lot since being with Masha and Sasha...lol  they have been using her like a old farm mule.  I was hoping she got her own place and started out somewhat more pleasing to watch,  but for "me" not so.  I see her as one who has gone to the dogs just for money.  Demid was her last boyfriend, who knows what happen between them, but from what I am seeing....it might have been better off for him in the long run.  "My thoughts only"8)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, last night we were treated to seeing Dasha give Sasha an honest-to gawd blowjob that left Sasha twitching after blowing his load. I suppose the next step now is Sasha shoving his dick into Dasha. The only question remaining is.............when?

7 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Well, last night we were treated to seeing Dasha give Sasha an honest-to gawd blowjob that left Sasha twitching after blowing his load. I suppose the next step now is Sasha shoving his dick into Dasha. The only question remaining is.............when?

Oh well, i missed it because forever was too long to wait and waste my time. I will just have to rely on my vivid imagination.

• 1 month later...

Create an account to see this content!
Looks like Dasha is being used tonight by the head witch Masha for another fake lesbian show for her bank benefit.  I see Dasha as the house toy or better yet the house pawn "and very well the stupidest on site"  Seeing that Sasha has the couch tonight he well be having his turn tomorrow.  They have become so boring with there endless entertainment, at least they could come up with something much more different for the viewers by now.8)