Dasha & Sasha Fan Page

StnCld316

• 4 weeks later...

Now that Eva and Sam are back in Mother Russia, Dasha is more relaxed since she doesn't have to worry about Eva sampling Sasha's salami. Personally, I wouldn't touch Dasha even if I was wearing a haz mat suit. She just looks too skanky for my liking. Eva probably dodged a STD bullet.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, JCDogg said:

well Nelly and Bogden in Rome and he took Dasha into bedroom and what ever he said she has been balling since. RLC asking her to move on?

Today MSD is down, are we going to be missing one, or even 2 ppl here?

The key thing is that IF she leaves, will be go alone, or be joined by her new love? Interesting to see how things play out. 

Maybe she'll move into Nelly & Bodgan's - Now that would not surprise me in the least.

5 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

The key thing is that IF she leaves, will be go alone, or be joined by her new love? Interesting to see how things play out. 

Maybe she'll move into Nelly & Bodgan's - Now that would not surprise me in the least.

All three has been a waste for the viewers for the last year or so.....I say "shut'em down, and stop the soap opera...its been full of shit every since Masha got her groove on with Mr. Dick and have gone completely out of control.....and much further with Ms. Dasha and her out of control horny Dick sucking HEAT rash." LOL 8)

• StnCld316 changed the title to Dasha & Sasha Fan Page
  • StnCld316 featured this topic

Trust me, i don't mean this in any heartless way, but if Dasha did have a passing in her family, or whoever it was, shouldn't she have left to visit? Unless she went during the 3.5 days it was UM - But then if she was out of the place, why UM it altogether? I know things can take time and maybe she will go somewhere soon for a few days, but right now, i'm struggling to fathom this out. It doesn't make sense. And she's back accepting Sasha's gift....