Dasha & Sasha Fan Page

StnCld316

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe they had to renegotiate their contract with RLC and whether it would be a 2some, 3some or gruesome.

Bet there is some silent grinding of teeth going on at HQ, with S&D in the living room, so it means free shows, because Masha has struck first base with the taking of the bedroom!! :lol::lol:

Earlier I saw Masha wearing a full body onesie which was very unappealing and a huge reversal from her normal nudity. She walked back and forth looking for things as if she was "lost" or not use to the "new" living arrangements as if she was a visitor in her own apartment. Sasha and Dasha were there but not one word was spoken and you could cut the tension with a knife. Do I feel sorry for anyone in this apartment - NOT!!!!! Is this a soap opera or a drama or a comedy? I would say is that it IS NOT a talk show - lol.

17 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Earlier I saw Masha wearing a full body onesie which was very unappealing and a huge reversal from her normal nudity. She walked back and forth looking for things as if she was "lost" or not use to the "new" living arrangements as if she was a visitor in her own apartment. Sasha and Dasha were there but not one word was spoken and you could cut the tension with a knife. Do I feel sorry for anyone in this apartment - NOT!!!!! Is this a soap opera or a drama or a comedy? I would say is that it IS NOT a talk show - lol.

She only has herself to blame. She agreed to all this in the first place, maybe it was her idea, so tough if it's backfired. And notice how no one is moving, like i said, the power struggle has encompassed this lot and it could get uglier. Totally caught up in now living a nonsensical lifestyle.

Masha who now sleeps alone in a room filled with her drawings and paintings on the wall,  in a bed she once shared with Dasha and Sasha, and can now only smell the old sex stench in the bed mattress from both her former lovers...lol...at one time she use to eat Dasha's pussy freely or make Dasha suck up her left over juices from Sasha...lol....she use to suck on Sasha dick with pride and make him fuck her good and hard weather he wanted it or not...lol....but never seemed to be fully please with either of her lovers....lol....after each session with both she always seem to have to masturbate on her own to really get off.  Now all alone in the master bed room with the door closed she has nothing to do but listen to her ex lovers fuck with out her.  Lets hope that Masha gets her head out of her ass and move on!!8)

And not only alone, but Dasha and Sasha actually covered up and stopped fucking the other night when Masha came out of her room, to the kitchen. Once she was finished , she went back to her lonely lair and the other two started up again.... time to make the split.

5 hours ago, Johnny said:

Funny how things change. Time will tell if this is Real or more show. 

The sheer fact that what has already happened did happen sends in into the realms of absurdity. A couple move in one of their best friends to become a thruple, then the guy and the girl become a couple, yet the third carries on living with them? Can't they see that people are actually now laughing at them?

4 hours ago, Johnny said:

Funny how things change. Time will tell if this is Real or more show. 

I think is all about money and has been....the more comments weather they are negative or positive the money well flow threw...and they seem to know it. LOL  This soap opera well go into another full year at our expense.  Sasha well continue to walk around in his yellow or pink panties looking unemployed in the apartment for another year while Dasha well continue to play the lost and confused stress out looking lover.  Mean while Masha well continue to keep the paying and bank books together. LOL  If they was truly failing like they want us to believe....RLC would have gotten rid of all three of these actors by now.  All three deserves a Tony Award for there Broadway play and keeping us sitting and signing end at the end of the stage each day.8)

Create an account to see this content!

On the rare occasions we get to hear Masha speak English, it has usually been when she is visited by her African friend. On his last visit, Masha explained to him “why I am still here” but I could not make out the rest of their conversation because the music was too loud. If anyone heard their entire conversation it would help to advance our understanding of the current situation. 

The good news is that Dasha and Sasha will no longer have to worry about Masha affecting their love relationship and Sasha no longer has to worry about the return of TK (AKA Dick).. The bad news is that Dasha still has to worry about a return visit from Eva. And, Sasha still has to worry about a return visit from Baldy (formerly known as Shaggy). LOL If RLC wants to break the replay again, any combination of the above would make that happen.