Dasha & Sasha Fan Page

StnCld316

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

why do Masha allow Dasha and Sasha to cohabitate and breed in her bed with she is not there.

Because there will be people happy to watch it, so the $$$$ will come in at the end of the month for her to take a share of. She's more than willing to give up a lot, including dignity, if it means some extra cash.

9 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Because there will be people happy to watch it, so the $$$$ will come in at the end of the month for her to take a share of. She's more than willing to give up a lot, including dignity, if it means some extra cash.

The bedding must have to be washed often and the Mattress Steam Cleaned.  :D

Looks like Dasha and Sasha are going to be traveling a lot as Masha may finally kicking them out of the apartment I hope they end up staying with Eva and Sam for a while back in Dasha’s old apartment. Sasha and Eva have some “Unfinished Business” that the RLC scriptwriters would be crazy not to exploit.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Won't be the last we'll see of these two. 

As predicted, Masha has won the battle, and i agree, probably won't be long before a new place (Or a recycled place perhaps) will bare their names. Maybe they'll give us all a laugh and change their names! (It's happened with others!) :lol:

1 minute ago, Pleasant said:

As predicted, Masha has won the battle, and i agree, probably won't be long before a new place (Or a recycled place perhaps) will bare their names.

Was never a battle to begin with. Only way they were ever getting that apartment was if Masha decided to leave. One person wore the trousers and it wasn't Sasha lol. 

5 hours ago, redndead said:

I notice theres no mention of "Sasha and Dasha have left the project|" so I assume they will pop back up in their own apartment

It was posted 3 or 4 months back that Dasha & Sasha was going to leave.  Whether they come back remains a Mystery.  If it was me I'd say fuck RLC and move on to the next chapter of life.  After all RLC has never made anyone a Star.