Tours

WhySoSerious?

41 minutes ago, WhySoSerious? said:

So many of you bang on about tours and how many some girls have done.

Where does it say they can only come on RLC a certain amount of times?

Nowhere, and it certainly isn't as bad as some make it sound. Since the opening of B1 back in 2014 in total 106 different girls visited the now four "on vacation" apartments. Only 28 of them did multiple tours (18 two tours, 8 three tours and 2 four tours). The vast majority (78) only came to RLC once.

For a few of the exceptional returnees, perhaps RLC should offer them a longer contract of perhaps six months or longer, if possible. This depends on apartments being situated in their home location or any Visa restrictions. Non-performers or troublemakers should never be given a second chance, in my opinion (not a voyeur site to watch paint dry or criminal activities take place).

5 hours ago, CowArt said:

Nowhere, and it certainly isn't as bad as some make it sound. Since the opening of B1 back in 2014 in total 106 different girls visited the now four "on vacation" apartments. Only 28 of them did multiple tours (18 two tours, 8 three tours and 2 four tours). The vast majority (78) only came to RLC once.

Oh, other than Irma on her present 4th Tour, who else has done a 4th Tour?

15 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

RLC will do whatever it takes to make money and if it means bringing girls back then so be it. Smart or lazy either way sounds like it works. Some do seem to think there is a limit but wouldn't of thought so. 

Same on CamCaps some do think they know more than others and how RLC works. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/25/2018 at 12:04 PM, WhySoSerious? said:

Same on CamCaps some do think they know more than others and how RLC works. 

There all full of crap!!  "there only going to tell you what they think you want to hear anyway"....its like giving a child a sucker just to shut his ass up.  Sadly I do have to say some of these members need to come down to real reality and realize that all of this shit is just fantasized just for enjoyment away from others.....and a lot of the crap we do see.."is very easy to figure out with out the help or opinion of others.  Yes my thoughts are "I do think that a lot of these young ladies in B1 B2 and the GP apartments are doing others things on the out side...and surly they are not out selling roses either and in some cases its very easy to figure out..lol if some are going to the gym.."most of us do know that know one works out from 9 pm until 10 am in the morning, not even Superman..lol....."I don't care...but do care for what I am paying to see in the apartments...and not someone sitting or laying on the ass all day and night....waiting for there turn to make fucked up scripted sex show,  ..with an absent minded couple in the vacation apartment....who was probably hired to be ponds for B1 and B2 anyway.8)

7 hours ago, Flume said:

Apart from the couples, how many of the vacation girls have had sex on camera? 

There have been 124 different girls in the "on vacation" apartments since the first one opened in 2014. I could try to have a go at making a list, but it depends on your definition of sex I suppose... Just with a guy? Does only penetration count, or also hand and/or mouth? With another girl? If so, again the question: how far did it have to go to qualify as sex for you?

• 6 months later...

The subject Tours:  I do think that if RLC is going to try and regain there status with the remaining viewers that they do have...they should think about shorting these girls stay...."they can become very boring after their first two weeks...seeing that most have been here so many times and they are not hard to figure out."8)

On 1/24/2019 at 3:22 PM, Flume said:

Apart from the couples, how many of the vacation girls have had sex on camera? 

You very rarely see the girls bring anyone home and have sex. More about them doing acts with each other and keeping members happy and attracting new ones. The guys that are seen on camera are questionable as to what their position is, i.e boyfriend, friend, or some random brought in to help make money. 

On 8/6/2019 at 9:05 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

The subject Tours:  I do think that if RLC is going to try and regain there status with the remaining viewers that they do have...they should think about shorting these girls stay...."they can become very boring after their first two weeks...seeing that most have been here so many times and they are not hard to figure out."8)

2 Months is long enough for each stay. Keeping them on any longer their acts become stale.