Asia & Hakeem Fan Page

4 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

Seems like Hak's work has everyone talking about him.  Must be doing something right!  Now, if this was a girl, or a couple doing the same thing, just how high would the compliments go.  Lets see how long this goes!!!

I agree!!! "but if it was a girl, she would be a whore and Hakeem is doing just that and he is a male whore, but gets viewers that are hungry for anything that shows some kind of sex that they can talk about and praise later on.   The only thing special about this guy is that "he is the only male who has apartment by himself"...but used another lady "who was suppose to be his leading lady" and who he didn't fuck as well as the one's he brings there to get it....once the fake show was over he bounced her ass out and started doing his thing.   He is a great example of a real DOG!!!! LOL8) 

You right about that.  But let's throw reality on this fire.  I don't know what conversations goes on behind the scene with RLC and these so-called tenants or whatever they are.  But I can tell you that, he's probably the best example of "Real" if anyone is looking for that.  Whore he is, but he's also an example of a "young man" living a life like so many others.  Was she his girl ?  Did he kick her out ?  She never ever demonstrated a "desire" to be there and so why was she in the first place.  All said, he recognized the potential for financial gain (of which he and her had a long conversation about weeks ago) and he's trying to capitalize on it.  All being as is, its interesting to see the myriad of women that show up, regardless what they are being told. 

This PIMP is making a mockery of what those who believe they control the narrative have access to.  Not only is he busting the thumbs as a top shelf whiskey but he's rocking the "pay to play" lifestyle with white girls that want BBC.  As examples by the cutie he had last night, she was somewhat upset at the fact that she would do such a thing.  But when round two came to the surface she could not resist getting her mouth, hand and pussy on that black mamba!!!!  So like him or no, It think he's bringing a new sales model to RLC and they'd be wise to expand on it.  With this theme, they may just get more female traffic. 

Oh, the only thing that is missing is RLC should take those Barca bitches to him for training!!!  Seeing HAK fuck them all would be great.

Pimp'n aint easy but this dude has found a cotton patch of honeys that are looking for some BBC.    Hahahahaha - I love this.  I remember in South Africa back in the 90's there was a resort club that was run by a Brit who would have all his comrades visit for the sun, fun and all the BBC sex their wife's could handle.  People would tell me stories of how these house wives would go there with their husbands and the husbands would allow these ladies to get all the African cock they wanted.  So as I look at some of these ladies visiting homeboy, many appear to have rings on.  So now I'm wondering if he's got an online gig going that they sign up on.  In any sense, this is a good twist from RLC - Bravo - More

Wow, the hate this guy gets.  The fact that this girl returned proves none of US on here know the behind the scene view and that should be a lesson for all that being reserved vs. tv facing broadcasters should be the name of the game.  I know I give lots of folk on RLC a hard time, but what this guy has been subjected to is down right stupid (Rape, I'm a witness, blah, blah, blah) get with the program - you are paying for a Whore show anyway why does it matter if it man or woman?  I think he's BBC on the market and it sure looks like it.  Forbidden goods.   Hahahahaha - I see the "OUCH MY PUSSY HURTS" girl is back and this time she wants mamba deep in the canyon.  I guess she like others want their money's worth and returned for a refund or a little poking.   Hahaha, this time she took charge - Her girlfriends must be watching and after today this guys traffic will soar through the roof, making some unhappy on this portal!!!

After getting over the "shock" of his BBC and the pain of pre-entry circumference tightening, she must have been called chicken by her girlfriends.  Granted, Hak did not have it yesterday, but he knew somehow this bird nest chic would return!!!  It helps to know your customer.   Now look at her - she not only holds and stroke it like she own's it (well she did pay to play) but she tried to shove that hoagie down her throat.  She licked, sucked and squeezed his balls while all the time he's trying to make her gag!!!  OMG - I'm going to re-up if this continues.  I just want to take note to the number of girls he can bring in, knowing that conquering this one is like striking gold as they all go back and tell their girlfriends about their new found obsession, when they get good dick, especially dick on the market!!!  Damn, she was so bold as to sit on top and try and force that log in the forest.

If this guy keeps his game up, some here might just have to weather the new storm and shelter in place.  F U N!!!   Looks like she'll be returning since the mamba still did not fit!!!  But I'm sure there will be loads of fun when he cracks that virgin seal and make her a woman.  I bet her breasts start growing after that.

I bet this girls Gyno appointments are 10 days long.  She spends 9 days lubing and rubbing to the day the doctor looks.  But he's probably only see as mush of the house as she let's like an old lady at the door with the chain hook and asking what do you want!!!  hahahahahaha  He needs to give her some Jesus Juice or benadryl!!!  Goddamn, she must have spilled a factory of super glue in her chair and sat in it - she's fighting the dick all the way.   Fort knox should call her to get her exclusive sealer solution, its working really well.  I bet when that damn VJJ pops, we won't need to be online to hear it!!!

Now Mr. Hakeem is trying to set a standard here and show the real life of a playa!!!  Yeah, he's got more bitches fucking on that sofa than any of these sideline moderator's will ever have and he's definitely getting the heat for it.  Bravo Mr. HAK and keep doin it.   Here is a rundown of the latest girls to drape that sofa and get their pussy holes split:

#1.  Glasses girl - always looking around the bathroom, but you can tell she just wants her money's worth.  I think she's in love, but he's lusting

#2.  Asian persuasion - she don't give a crap about the cam's just fuck her and she's fine.

#3.  Superglue Pussy virgin - I see he finally got the tip and two fingers worth in her, but trying to drop his log in that hole will be like trying to put that round peg in the diamond hole.  She's a paying customer and she's come back multiple times to have her virginity busted, so he must be worth it.

#4.  Fat n Nasty - she just wants the dick BBC

#5 - Glory meditation talking to herself girl - Goooooood fuck - another one that is lost in the world nad looking for someone to love them - but for the moment the dick is all she needs

#6.  Traveling suitcase girl - Backup dancer in a Rap video, just can't wait to get her hands on that BBC - I wonder how far she traveled to let him dump his load in her

Hak has made his way with all of these tramps this week and they just keep coming.  He's definitely picking up steam. 

#6.  We may need to rename this girl to "bubble butt - FuckToy"  -  This one is obviously used to bigger blacker cocks than his and she's making him work for every penny he earns!!!!  This is almost a competition to see who outfucks the other.  Game On HAK.

Round #1 LR Sofa - goes to Traveler Girl - @02/29 - Time:  20:22:30 - Hak dump his load in her and she obviously tried to get more out of it than he had to give.  Hak is seen wondering around the LR in amazement while The traveler is seen entering the bathroom with a smirky smile that proves she got it.  If you see her walking down the hall, she's got a strut that exudes confidence in how well she can work that pussy, swing those hips side to side.  Lets see if Hak makes it through the weekend or if he calls time-out!!!!!!

@20:27:46 Hak is seen in the bathroom taking deep breaths as if he just ran a marathon.  The look on his face when he turns around says it all "what the fuck have I gotten into ?"  -  this is gonna be good.  Fuck on brotha

RLC should approach this woman as she has NO hangups and can work that body!!!  I think her and HAK or her husband would be a good couple.  Unlike some of the fony's know as Barca Row - Not one of those hookers know what they are doing, just street tramps and got the crowd going nuts. 

Round #2 LR Sofa again - @03/01 - 13:38:25 - She obviously must have paid for the "multi-fuck" and "over-night" options.  That's probably 1500 Eu per night or more.  Whatever he does with those finger appear to have a true orgasmic affect on women, they just cum.  Well, If it's not obvious by now, Hak is setting or starting a new trend for RLC and they should take note and proceed.  Get rid of the young inmature girlies and get some guys in there that take turn fucking them.

Traveler bubble butt girl is out to make this weekend of cock, cock-a-licious.  After their walk and her talking about her significant other who is lazy they sit on the sofa and in 15 minutes of catching up on messages on the mobile she's on top and ready for some more Cock-a-roo!!!  I like this hone.

Traveler bubble butt has got Hak in an unfamiliar situation.  Her sex drive is off the charts and he can't step up.  Funny also, how the last young lady left a mascara cotton swab under the pillow to be found.  He just moved on in that conversation.  This girl is really trying to get her money's worth.  Let's see if she can sink him.  BTW he keeps changing the conversation to Monday morning work and getting up early.   hahahahahaha