Asia & Hakeem Fan Page

On 7/7/2019 at 12:08 PM, iloner said:

Asia does seem genuine in her liking for H, despite the other women.

She accepts the way he earns his crust, just like the other male partners on RLC accept their women earn their crust displaying their bodies during sex.

I guess its equality in relationships.

True, but, there is a difference between getting naked or having a bit of staged lesbian stuff and boning a series of other women. As you say, she seems to accept it? I wonder how he would react if she started bringing other men home? Sadly for her, I doubt he'd give a shit! This is, at best, a very one sided relationship. More likely, a relationship of convenience. 

On 7/12/2019 at 4:40 PM, Ramesh said:

Asia needs to find someone else and RealLifeCam remove Hakeem and find new tenants 

So true to your comment.  after viewing Hakeem in another episode of "Maybe She doesn't Know" I do think that this game has gotten old for some viewers,  one can tell that Asia and Hakeem's so call relationship is fictional,  and if not Asia has to be very slow upstairs.  I highly suggest that RLC start giving them better scripts or have other men come in and entertain Asia as well before they start putting more viewers to sleep.8)

• 3 weeks later...

Un-like the show girls in the GP, B1 and B2...I do think that Asia may need another female friend to visit her from time to time.  I don't think that she is a phony but more dumb to wait around for Hakeem all the time.  Most of the time she looks bored and can't seem to fined anything to do besides listen to music all day.  Its funny but at times I do find her more interesting to view then a few others "Show Girls" that look like they should go back to their full times job as strippers and street walkers.8)

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Hakeem got away with bringing in another girl and screwing her while Asia was out!!!!  I wonder does he care whether he gives Asia some kind of STD or something by doing that?  I won't call him a dog if she knows what he's doing.8)

This is the second girl I've seen him bring home, I thought the first one was a "Friend" but this girl today had hooker written all over her face... Hakeem needs to be careful

2 hours ago, Sir Estafon said:

This is the second girl I've seen him bring home, I thought the first one was a "Friend" but this girl today had hooker written all over her face... Hakeem needs to be careful

His Dick is going to be dripping Green Puss someday and Burn Like Hell when he Pee's.    He'll deserve every bit of it.    🤣

On 7/6/2019 at 11:26 PM, Rhodie said:

Or the gullible. There have been suggestions that some "relationships" on RLC are less than real? No shit! For the participants, it's a job. I don't know Sofie but, I'm guessing she doesn't have these "massages" with other women when she's away from the camera? Personally, I hope Asia tells Harkeem to fuck off and she  gets a man who will treat her with some respect, rather than someone who does the deed in order to get a free place to stay!

For him it's just a free place to fuck clearly gullible women. Going by what I have seen they don't get much out of it. As they say he's got the tool but has no idea how to use it. As for Asia no idea what she gets out of the situation, apart from freedom away from mom and dad. 

I doubt there are any gullible women involved? He's a cock for rent. Anyone suggesting Asia doesn't know it should, check their meds and/ or stop taking cheap drugs! As for the women he services, I doubt they aren't aware of the cameras? I don't know how RLC works but, I'm guessing they must have signed some sort of agreement before going inside. Laws differ between countries but, I'm sure getting someone to have sex , live on the internet,  without their knowledge, would be a bit of a crime? 

On 8/2/2019 at 4:24 PM, Rhodie said:

I doubt there are any gullible women involved? He's a cock for rent. Anyone suggesting Asia doesn't know it should, check their meds and/ or stop taking cheap drugs! As for the women he services, I doubt they aren't aware of the cameras? I don't know how RLC works but, I'm guessing they must have signed some sort of agreement before going inside. Laws differ between countries but, I'm sure getting someone to have sex , live on the internet,  without their knowledge, would be a bit of a crime? 

I think RLC should send him to the GP apartment to be a House Dick...lol..."that way those Barcelona girls won't have to bring in their nerdy boyfriends to pose with them for the cams when doing a fake sex show with them or there so call room mates....surly they would save a lot of money." All he would have to do...is what he is doing now....."wait until needed." LOL8)

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:24 PM, Rhodie said:

Would you not say that believing they are security cameras as not been gullible or that they were there when he moved in and they don't work. After nearly getting burned before you would think they would make sure everyone knows and understands before entering the apartment.

On 8/5/2019 at 11:41 PM, Wizard said:

Would you not say that believing they are security cameras as not been gullible or that they were there when he moved in and they don't work. After nearly getting burned before you would think they would make sure everyone knows and understands before entering the apartment.

Anybody believing they are "security cameras" would be really stupid. Why would you need two security cameras in the bathroom, one focused on the bath?  From what I understand, everybody entering the apartments has to sign a consent form. This doesn't seem to be strictly implemented and laws vary from country to country. The participants may bullshit as much as they like but, ultimately, RLC is responsible for broadcasting everything so, they would take the blame/be responsible. Look at how quickly they took Angie's place offline when someone brought their kids in!