Asia & Hakeem Fan Page

Now that he has the apartment to himself,  I wonder do RLC think that he well be the one to put them back on target being a single man living alone bringing in different women each and every week,  or well he just be giving classes to some viewers on how to contact a sexual disease with bonus pay...."a man with a big dick and a small mind."8)

32 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that he has the apartment to himself,  I wonder do RLC think that he well be the one to put them back on target being a single man living alone bringing in different women each and every week,  or well he just be giving classes to some viewers on how to contact a sexual disease with bonus pay...."a man with a big dick and a small mind."8)

You can guarantee that the company will be sending over a string of puppets for views. Only reason why he's still there!

How do you know what you are doing is working ?  In my business, its when everyone starts to complain about you!!!  Asia WHO - when she cam, she brought nothing!  Sad, pittiful and in the wrong place.  Just like her THOT sista at Masha, she thought hanging on a BBC would bring her status without having to engage and put in an effort!!!  BYE!!  Hak is proving that as long as you got BBC in this day and age, women will do anything to get a taste (especially the white kind).  Look at how they asked questions about the cams, whether another woman lived there and went along with the fuck'n.   Hahahahaha, no shame.  Now Hak is doing what all of the other so-called single young girls should be doing; 1:  recognize why you are on the program; 2:  Do everything you can to entertain; 3: Fuck until someone cums!  Yeah, I get it.  He leaves to go handle his biz, but I bet RLC is looking at this and saying - Wait a minute - this is how many single men live - trying to get as much pussy as possible.  Too bad those skanks at those other apartments are out bringing dick to the place to get their fix on.  Yall should sit back and enjoy the show that Hak brings, besides, all the noise gets a person elected, Trump 2020.

Another female recipient or "BONE" for Hakeem today,  I wonder how many females well he continue to bring into the apartment and fucking them before he gets a visit from Mr. STD and company. LOL  I guess he's the male stud for RLC at less he thinks he is.  I wonder who came up with that idea?  LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!