Asia & Hakeem Fan Page

15 hours ago, Johnny said:

Never understand the fascination in that they both speak English. Only reason they do is because they are clearly from two different countries and only way they can communicate. Many others can, they just don't need to. 

Just about every Tenant on RLC knows English. 

To clear things up. After he fucked the black lady the first time, Asia saw the lipstick on the glass. She asked him if he'd had sex with someone else. He was playing a computer game at the time. He never took his attention away from the game and told her, he had. It was very nonchalant.  Asia looked a little upset but, her major concern at the time was, that "the company" would start deducting "their" money. What company, I don't know. Asia knows he fucks other women. The pretence that this is a couple is a farce!

Interesting. If by "the company" she means RLC, why would they give a fuck. As long as something is happening I'm sure they don't really care. It's been obvious from day 1 that their "relationship" is no more than a way to make money. RLC are not that stupid. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Interesting. If by "the company" she means RLC, why would they give a fuck. As long as something is happening I'm sure they don't really care. It's been obvious from day 1 that their "relationship" is no more than a way to make money. RLC are not that stupid. 

I don't see why RLC would object, especially since he seems to do a lot of homework?  I have a suspicion Asia likes him a lot more than he likes her? 

2 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

I don't see why RLC would object, especially since he seems to do a lot of homework?  I have a suspicion Asia likes him a lot more than he likes her? 

Always happens whether your fuck buddies or just doing it for one reason or another (money) and will see how much she can really handle it, the more it goes on. I give them (her) till August. He might stay on little longer but won't be receiving gifts from Santa. 

3 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Always happens whether your fuck buddies or just doing it for one reason or another (money) and will see how much she can really handle it, the more it goes on. I give them (her) till August. He might stay on little longer but won't be receiving gifts from Santa. 

Someday his Sins will catch up with him.  He'll wake up and be like John Wayne Bobbitt.   "Dickless"  😅

18 minutes ago, kukuck said:

This is really a charade, because I just can not imagine that a woman otherwise, the fact takes so much, that the guy just fucks around with others like a mangy Kötter!

I do feel a little sorrow for Asia, but then again maybe she is just like some of these Barcelona women "who really doesn't care to share their men with others as long as the money is coming in"....could be they have some kind of agreement with RLC, a few members seem to enjoy that kind of action.  I have to give the man credit for doing it in front of viewers with out any kind of alcohol or substance like we have been seeing in these so call VIP apartments.8)

Hakeem the dream he is not - judging by the face of the last two victims who's visited him at the start of this charade.   This girl - we'll call Tramp #1 - wanted to have full lengthy sex in the bed where it is comfortable and all he did was finger her and say it's time to get out.  They talk to him, he looks away or places his attention on something other than them and totally ignore them.  He says some to them or gestures and they "Obey" no questions asked.  #1 is obviously pissed at how he ended their sexcapade and then spent all that time in the LR watching TV, where again he started playing with her pussy.  So is he trying to keep the bedroom sacred or made a promise to Asia that he would.  I wonder who these girls are ?  I know the black girl said she was their studying, so that explains her life path.  But the other two, especially #1 who really seems to want his sex obsessively when shes there, I wonder what her story it.  Well, whatever it is, they all appear to be missing something in their life and think he will fill that void, and it's obviously not just sex.  One thing to note.  Girl #1 is wearing the same quick fuck/entry dress she did day #1. 

REVISED:  Oh boy that did not end well.  Tramp #1 got to the point that she knew she is being played and almost stormed out of the place.  In fact, she darted out of the entrance door before he did and he was noticeably anxious.  I can't wait for the day when one of these get to the point of explosion.  Lets see what happens when Julia's physically manifested Altered personality Asia arrives.  I wonder if #1 left behind some clues.  He asked if she would be in prague on Tuesday because he's not working, but she said no she's got to watch the house or an 11 year old.

On 6/9/2019 at 7:47 PM, kukuck said:

This is really a charade, because I just can not imagine that a woman otherwise, the fact takes so much, that the guy just fucks around with others like a mangy Kötter!

The situation is a total farce, but no surprise as this is RLC after all.