Asia & Hakeem Fan Page

15 minutes ago, kukuck said:

This is a fool, such a behavior, is not normal of the guy and everything without Kondon (the tail would rot, at this risk, the women are just as irresponsible!)

I agree!!! but if you think that's bad you should check out B1 and the vacation apartment on party and share night!! LOL8)

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:38 PM, Hung7 said:

Here's my theory. It's a bunch of young people that found a way to not work and get free room and board. Weather that is scripted  or what ever.that's the facts . I guess I don't give a shit enough about what others do in their lives to dream up conspiracies . 

Most of the forum don't give a shit and care that much to come up with theories/speculations/conspiracies, that's why most don't bother with the chat.

10 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Most of the forum don't give a shit and care that much to come up with theories/speculations/conspiracies, that's why most don't bother with the chat.

So many need to know everything and can't just let it play out. Speaking English only makes a difference if information is given out, otherwise just guessing and thinking you know what is happening. Can only imagine what some have done when they have been a Real voyeur.

23 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

thats me

I intuit the idea that they have known each other for only weeks and have joined forces to pass the time in the best way and that the entire apt is related to the stock market, upward actions

As a lover of the absurd and romantic conspiracy, it is the only thing we have among with other things.

There must be something else, no? can not be all so cynical and simple, there must be something more and this is the brightness that can not control those who control everything . this apt in a certain way is a practical example of this.

21 hours ago, Rocket-Ronnie said:

Asia looks to be another Julia regarding sex. Has no interest whatsoever and just doing it for the sake of it. Whatever their game is, they have caused a stir in RLCF world. 

WOW!!! Asia another Julia with no interest in sex,  that could be bad for her and more women for Hakeem to bring to the apartment.  I think that RLC should have sent Asia to the B1 or GP apartment...."those young ladies don't have any real interest in sex either,  their only interested in how to preform and make money....she would be perfect for the job." LOL8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

WOW!!! Asia another Julia with no interest in sex,  that could be bad for her and more women for Hakeem to bring to the apartment.  I think that RLC should have sent Asia to the B1 or GP apartment...."those young ladies don't have any real interest in sex either,  their only interested in how to preform and make money....she would be perfect for the job." LOL8)

Hakeem is screwing other girls in the Apartment.  At least Asia will be free from getting the Clap.   😄  

I do think that Hakeem has found a way of making money and with a free roof over his head and working for RLC at the same time. LOL   Surly with the help of Asia, who now I don't really think that she is his main lady, but more like his schedule "Pimp" maker.   Well some can't hate the guy...lol...at least it's not a fucked up script that was poorly rehearsed, and most of all he doesn't have to get drunk and make an ass out of himself to fuck any of these girls. Daaammmm!!!! LOL8)

10 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I do think that Hakeem has found a way of making money and with a free roof over his head and working for RLC at the same time. LOL   Surly with the help of Asia, who now I don't really think that she is his main lady, but more like his schedule "Pimp" maker.   Well some can't hate the guy...lol...at least it's not a fucked up script that was poorly rehearsed, and most of all he doesn't have to get drunk and make an ass out of himself to fuck any of these girls. Daaammmm!!!! LOL8)

If he is getting paid then there is hope for us all. lol I went and checked my eggs and he was done.