Asia & Hakeem Fan Page

On 5/29/2019 at 6:47 PM, Hung7 said:

Anyone paying for any of this is a fool. You can watch them have sex and play around  on other sites for free.You people keep going on about it being scripted and yet you go on about what you think is happening and making up conspiracies . 

(Share these sites)

On 5/29/2019 at 12:47 PM, Hung7 said:

Anyone paying for any of this is a fool. You can watch them have sex and play around  on other sites for free.You people keep going on about it being scripted and yet you go on about what you think is happening and making up conspiracies . 

OMG....OMG!!!! You mean to tell me that this SHIT!!! is not real and SCRIPTED!!!! and there are made up conspiracies going on??....."well welcome to the RLC site my friend."...like others I got my fools certification 4yrs ago...lol....if you keep sticking around like you are....lol..."you well also get a temporarily one too." LOL8)

The shit that's going on here is so hilarious I don't even want to write about it.  But how funny RLC - did you make up this drama call, because this is a doozie putting a pimp, prude and three HO's (1 from NU York; the other two just bang bags).  Can't wait for episode 3 when they all show up at the same time!!!

I do think that Hakeem may have done his homework before coming to RLC, he knows what brings in viewers and whether all agrees or not, once he brings in another one of his clients viewers are going to watch.  I still think that his lady Asia has a lot to do with his actions with other ladies coming there after she is gone, and the game well continue to play out until they come up with another script with more action to it.   "I may be wrong too."   I don't think it would hurt to view something more different then watching girls jump up and down in a bathtub and fake eating pussy afterwards, or exchanging or passing their rented boyfriends around so their girl friends can gain notice....lol..."if we can put up with Masha and Sasha.....Dick and Jane...then what the hell. LOL8)

2 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I do think that Hakeem may have done his homework before coming to RLC, he knows what brings in viewers and whether all agrees or not, once he brings in another one of his clients viewers are going to watch.  I still think that his lady Asia has a lot to do with his actions with other ladies coming there after she is gone, and the game well continue to play out until they come up with another script with more action to it.   "I may be wrong too."   I don't think it would hurt to view something more different then watching girls jump up and down in a bathtub and fake eating pussy afterwards, or exchanging or passing their rented boyfriends around so their girl friends can gain notice....lol..."if we can put up with Masha and Sasha.....Dick and Jane...then what the hell. LOL8)

Once again, I find myself in agreement.  This is definitely a change and I'm enjoying it.  I'm waiting for the part in the soap where the GF, Asia, bumps into one of the girls coming in the door.   Again, it's a change up and something that you only see on daytime drama.  Let's see what the next episode brings, I hope he brings a guy over.  JK - hahahaha but that would freaking bust up the whole chat!!!!

What we have here is a potentially extraordinary relationship playing out before our eyes.   And English is spoken.

The apmt has a history of tenants with dysfunctional behaviour, so maybe we will soon have an obviously depressed Asia lying on the sofa, hopefully naked, and masturbating obsessively.   But meanwhile, despite his day-job, they seem very affectionate with one another.  

So for those who regularly complain everything on RLC is fake, is this not real voyeurism?   A real life conundrum that we get to puzzle out?

They are definitely interesting but weird setup. Reminds me of Julia a little. At times looks to be in her own world and no interest in sex or anything sexually from what I have seen. 

This apartment always gives us some kind of drama.

Hakeem who seems to be picking up more and more viewers since his arrival, did hit another while his lady friend Asia was away.  Seeing this is RLC and the Chat and forum I do think that Asia knows what is going on and truly have to be a part of all of this..."unless she is really dumb and stupid as some thinks."   I must say that this apartment for me has become more interesting to view then those half fake and staged VIP apartments in Barcelona and their Go-Go girls.   As time passes I do think that we old viewers well start back looking and viewing Masha and Sasha again due to the fact of 99% of real fucking and drama.  Yes RLC is still far away from being a voyeur site and from the looks of things may not go back to what the title says.  I do worry about Hakeem's future of all of this is not true and he is really cheating on Asia.."one day he might just get a real bullet in the ass." LOL8)

This latest lady seems to be a friend.   

Although they speak in English the tv muffles their words.   However, I clearly heard her ask why there are so many cameras, and in the bathroom as well as elsewhere.   I could not hear his answer, but it did not seem to be an explanation - more brushing the question aside.

1 minute ago, iloner said:

This latest lady seems to be a friend.   

Although they speak in English the tv muffles their words.   However, I clearly heard her ask why there are so many cameras, and in the bathroom as well as elsewhere.   I could not hear his answer, but it did not seem to be an explanation - more brushing the question aside.

Does it all the time. Never gives them a explanation. Sure that is against some sort of rules and he should explain what they might be getting into.

16 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Amazing what some will watch because it has drama attached to it. lol 

I agree and give you high credit for your comments..lol.."but its also amazing what some well watch when they know that its all fake as hell but well defend to their deaths if others don't agree,   and after all.."look what all that drama has done for Masha and her room mates...there still around." Oh well this is RLC.. LOL8)