Asia & Hakeem Fan Page

It looks like Hakeem was allowed to bring in another one of his customers while Asia step out of the apartment.  Man, who would have thought that this couple was going to take the viewers on a trip like this ever month.  Now that the viewers are up to Hakeems monthly routine...."I do think that it has become somewhat boring and desperately needs a change...unless they are trying their best to leave the project."8)

On 10/31/2019 at 3:57 PM, Vaz said:

These two are a complete joke and waste of an apartment. Time to throw their asses out and get a proper couple in there place. 

Why?  RLC's number one question would be "Do people watch them?"  This thread answers "Yes".  10 pages of comments didn't come from nowhere, even if most of them are ridiculing and bitching about the tenants.

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2019 at 4:27 PM, Wizard said:

If it wasn't RLC I would be shocked they are still part of the show. Funny thing is many still hope and await Asia coming through the door and catching Hakeem with one of his skanks. Lol 

I think Hakeem is just a live in male whore who is allowed to come and go as he please as long as he give Asia pleasure every now and then.  Asia doesn't seem to be slow or dumb and may even have the upper hand on things.  I do wish RLC would allow Asia to kick this guy out and replace him with someone more less then an acting like a free loader with no where to live.  Hakeem does make Asia look bad by bringing in his outdoor trash for viewers to watch.  "Again...its just entertainment for the limp." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 12/18/2019 at 1:28 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I think Hakeem is just a live in male whore who is allowed to come and go as he please as long as he give Asia pleasure every now and then.  Asia doesn't seem to be slow or dumb and may even have the upper hand on things.  I do wish RLC would allow Asia to kick this guy out and replace him with someone more less then an acting like a free loader with no where to live.  Hakeem does make Asia look bad by bringing in his outdoor trash for viewers to watch.  "Again...its just entertainment for the limp." LOL8)

I need to find a chick like her!:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Well Hakeem is back on the couch again...."I wonder if its by choice"....doesn't seem to matter anyway with those two....."I do think that their apartment would have more viewers if Asia would either start bringing home girl friends, masturbating, doing other guys, or just kick Hakeem's ass out!!! LOL8)

It does look like Hakeem has made the living room couch his home again....surly he and Asia has given the viewers the impression that they are not getting along and made need some one on one talking to by the RLC staff.  For some unknown reason their apartment has been bad luck for a few couples that has lived there in the pass.  If RLC does decide to get rid of them, I think that Asia should stay but fine her someone who cares more of her and respects her......."surly there are a lot of men standing in line for the job or need a place to stay for a free meal and roof over their heads." LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Well from the looks of things it just might be official and these two Asia and Hakeem are not just sleeping together anymore, there's no sex in the house unless its one of Hakeem's clients.  I really didn't think that Hakeem had any real love for Asia anyway...."maybe he was just there for the free room and board."  Well another couple flopped in that apartment....."Who's next...lets hope its a real Lesbian couple this time."   Asia could keep the apartment if she would start giving the viewers some bates every now and then......anything is worth a try!!! LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...