Free Viewers

Johnny

12 hours ago, Wazzer said:

The current crap on offer isn't worth paying anything to view. Anyone that is free viewer certainly are not going to with the situation as it is now, no matter how low they drop the price. 

I agree!!! and the free gifts aren't going to replace the lost apartments..."free replay?...what is so exciting to replay and view now...hell its just 8 apartments.  With out the help of some of their in house salesmen lets see how long the ship well keep afloat.8)

Create an account to see this content!

16 hours ago, Wazzer said:

The current crap on offer isn't worth paying anything to view. Anyone that is free viewer certainly are not going to with the situation as it is now, no matter how low they drop the price. 

The longer they leave it the more subscriptions they will lose and less chance of getting the good tenants back. Was not in the best state, but even worse now. My opinion and if anyone doesn't agree, you know what you can do with yourself. 

Well, if you are both right (Rubberman and Johnny above) RLC will stop.

My guess: it will open one or two new apmts very quickly, but it won't want to place everyone in Spain.

The profit margins are huge so they are likely to have large cash reserves and the motivation to rebuild quickly.   

And re-starting with new tenants (instead of the tired old ones we are bored with) is going to encourage new subs.

Just my opinion, which probably means I don't agree with you Johnny, but I'm afraid I don't know what I can do with myself!

1 hour ago, iloner said:

Well, if you are both right (Rubberman and Johnny above) RLC will stop.

My guess: it will open one or two new apmts very quickly, but it won't want to place everyone in Spain.

The profit margins are huge so they are likely to have large cash reserves and the motivation to rebuild quickly.   

And re-starting with new tenants (instead of the tired old ones we are bored with) is going to encourage new subs.

Just my opinion, which probably means I don't agree with you Johnny, but I'm afraid I don't know what I can do with myself!

go fuck yourself GIF

1 hour ago, Max 2017 said:

The whole Putin unplugging from rest of the world has been known for months, and if that has anything to do with what happened RLC only have themselves to blame. Should have better prepared. Ones willing to move should have been months ago.

Should of had more apartments in other locations full stop. 

4 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

The whole Putin unplugging from rest of the world has been known for months, and if that has anything to do with what happened RLC only have themselves to blame. Should have better prepared. Ones willing to move should have been months ago.

Why are VHTV and VV still Broadcasting their Russian Apartments.  I think there's more to this RLC thing and has nothing to do with anything Russia has done.

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Why are VHTV and VV still Broadcasting their Russian Apartments.  I think there's more to this RLC thing and has nothing to do with anything Russia has done.

Businesses in Russia can come under pressures not usual in English speaking legal-regimes.    Especially where they act on the edge of norms and might benefit from a strong protector.

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Not enough hush money paid out????????

Wouldn't surprise me if money had something to do with it. If nothing to do with Russia, why only the Russian apartments taken offline? 

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Spygasmn and LifeUnderCam have atleast written a message on site.

LUC: " Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting ".

So I guess we can blame Putin?