Free Viewers

Johnny

5 hours ago, JWLKR said:

Perhaps its a matter of bad timing on my part but I have not seen a whole lot going on in some of the free rooms myself. The kitchen for example. Most of the action takes place in the locked rooms(bedrooms/bathrooms).

Very rarely do and if you do most of the time it's just a tease and they move from where the free cams are to do most of it. Takes away where most can do anything, then just end up doing the same thing in the same places.

I do advise that anyone who purchased a RLC Account for the purpose of viewing cams in Apartments that are No Longer there better put a Stop Payment on their Credit Cards and/or Financial Institution because RLC will still Collect unless you say Cancel. The only quickest way is by Stop Payment.  To go through Segpay to do it may fall on Deaf Ears under RLC's Advisement.

It is well known that RLC has and always will play hardball with subscribers so, in my opinion, this is the perfect time for subscribers to return the favor. Back away until the dust settles and then figure out if RLC provides a good business model for you to throw your money at. For now, RLC got kicked in the nuts and it looks good on them. Wonder how their bandwidth is now with much less apartments - haha hehe giggle giggle lol.

Since it appears that RLC will be losing subscribers they are upgrading free viewers to a standard 3-month subscription at their cost in hopes of attracting new subscribers. Wouldn't that be another kick in the nuts for current subscribers. Just kidding but you never know what might happen if RLC gets desperate for new money. Love watching RLC stumble and seeing paid subscribers wonder WHAT UP???? More drama now with fewer apartments and no girlie action. As the world turns - lol.

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Since it appears that RLC will be losing subscribers they are upgrading free viewers to a standard 3-month subscription at their cost in hopes of attracting new subscribers. Wouldn't that be another kick in the nuts for current subscribers. Just kidding but you never know what might happen if RLC gets desperate for new money. Love watching RLC stumble and seeing paid subscribers wonder WHAT UP???? More drama now with fewer apartments and no girlie action. As the world turns - lol.

I would say they'd likely be losing 50 to 60% of their Membership.  When that happens then they'll start trimming to smaller Barcelona Apartments. Imagine having B4 with 7 Girls and have to Pay them each 2,000 Euro's a Month each and have the upkeep of paying the Bills and the Rent. It wouldn't fly for very long.  It will take a lot more than Party Girls to keep RLC afloat.  Nora & Kiko will actually have to bust their Ass off for a change to get more Apartments in Circulation or RLC will suffer a Fatal Collapse and be Out of Business.  8 Apartments might have been fine 7 or 8 Years ago when they began but in this Day and Age 8 Apartments won't keep them alive for very long.  If they Cut the Girls Salary per Month they''ll all just walk and won't be seen again.

8 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

And 5 are kitchen lol. More chance of seeing them burn themselves than anything sexually. Most of what is left are useless and just performers. Even more reason not to waste 🍺 money. 

Made me laugh that one of the best things they could think of was to open the kitchen cam in B1. 

5 minutes ago, Wazzer said:

The current crap on offer isn't worth paying anything to view. Anyone that is free viewer certainly are not going to with the situation as it is now, no matter how low they drop the price. 

A percentage of free viewers converts to paying.    I guess most of us who pay started as free viewers.

But if you believe what you say why waste your time on RLC or on here?

Sour grapes, anyone?