Free Viewers

Johnny

1 minute ago, Pleasant said:

So true, for any site like that, it should be the thing that does work.

And if new subs are being sought (Which you would think would also be a priority) How does blocking the sight what people would be paying for help? You wouldn't go into a shop and buy something that you've never seen!

No longer being able to see them unless you pay? Well they do they 'Every cloud has a silver lining'.....:D

People can still watch what they do for free on the Thumbnails. Only Downfall is you have to wait for the Thumbnail too refresh before the Image moves.

If Segpay didn't try and make phony charges on my credit 3 times in a row, I might have been a loyal subscriber. If RLC is having problems getting subscribers they might want to look there first. I will miss Leora's occasional "shows" in public but not much else. VHTV gets my 30 bucks a month now and I'm fine with that.

1 minute ago, dave0000 said:

If Segpay didn't try and make phony charges on my credit 3 times in a row, I might have been a loyal subscriber. If RLC is having problems getting subscribers they might want to look there first. I will miss Leora's occasional "shows" in public but not much else. VHTV gets my 30 bucks a month now and I'm fine with that.

Even though some RLC die hards think otherwise, VHTV is no different and has just as much show apartments as it does down to earth and just getting on with life as it is. 

7 minutes ago, Dragnet said:

Even though some RLC die hards think otherwise, VHTV is no different and has just as much show apartments as it does down to earth and just getting on with life as it is. 

With VHTV you get a better deal.  They don't charge extra for Replay and nothing Extra to get access to the Video Vault of over 11,000 Videos.  It's all included in the Price of the Membership.

For ones that have an issue with Payment Servers of Segpay or Verotel I don't know which one they use but you can also Pay through Cam Caps Payment Server CCBill to purchase the Membership to VHTV as well.  

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With VHTV you get a better deal.  They don't charge extra for Replay and nothing Extra to get access to the Video Vault of over 11,000 Videos.  It's all included in the Price of the Membership.

For ones that have an issue with Payment Servers of Segpay or Verotel I don't know which one they use but you can also Pay through Cam Caps Payment Server CCBill to purchase the Membership to VHTV as well.  

Was meaning more the viewing aspect. No real difference and much more variety when it comes to women and not just stick insects  :D    🇺🇿

5 minutes ago, dave0000 said:

VHTV uses verotel and haven't had a problem, they also will take paypal but you get charged a bit more because of exchange rates.

I'm surprised PayPal accepts Payments for their Site.  On the Forum they deemed us as an Adult Site and Blocked Payments so we had to get a Payment Server of CCBill for the Membership Premium Payments for the Forum.  Maybe PayPal has changed the way they operate.

I think your sending the money to an individual and not the corporation. Only did it once, it was right after all the problems with segpay and didn't want to lose another card. Might be a bit shady but it worked, but too much trouble so I bit the bullet and used verotel.

3 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

I think the change we see today is just because of that. By making most apts premium, they'll get rid of alot of traffic from the free-viewers. I don't have any numbers but would think the freeviewers are many times higher than the subscribers. But it'll bring less new customers to the site.

For several months now getting a connection has at best been inconsistent and at worst impossible even to an empty apartment so now RLC will have reduced traffic.

The other side of the coin is, to my thinking anyway, the need to show enough to tempt subscribers. I think now totally locking far more apartments and generally the more popular ones will work against this. The balance would be limiting viewing time both per apartment and across the site.

Time will tell if at least some of the locked apartments get restored to open viewing.

FUCK RLC!!!! They are not a true voyeur site. Good luck to all the "suckers" willing to hand over their money for all the crap/bullshit. Warning to any potential RLC subscribers - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK and DO YOURSELF A FAVOR BY AVOIDING IT AT ALL COSTS. Any of the other voyeur sites put out better quality of tenants without any fake tenants or shows. 

4 hours ago, Dragnet said:

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I bet VHTV will now get a big increase of subscribers willing to hand over their money for a better product and services. Try it and compared to shitty RLC you will get more for your hard earned money. Perhaps Leora will move her ass to VHTV to earn herself more big dollars now. Hint to Leora - VHTV is known to have apartments intermingling/exchanging of partners for sex - so Leora if you want some real lesbian action, bigger cocks or gang bangs this is the place to try. 

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I bet VHTV will now get a big increase of subscribers willing to hand over their money for a better product and services. Try it and compared to shitty RLC you will get more for your hard earned money. Perhaps Leora will move her ass to VHTV to earn herself more big dollars now. Hint to Leora - VHTV is known to have apartments intermingling/exchanging of partners for sex - so Leora if you want some real lesbian action, bigger cocks or gang bangs this is the place to try. 

When Nicole was last in Barcelona with the Girls, once she returned home Nicole and her Mate went to VHTV and they have been doing quite well there.  They have been there since November 27,2018.  She should round up some of the other Girls and lead them in to the VHTV Pasture. They can stay right in their Homeland of Russia. Some may have to travel from Ukraine to Russia but the Plane Fare will be a lot cheaper and No Jet Lag.

I am going to take a gamble at this and say it anyway.."People, members, you should have known sooner or later that this was going to happen and soon to all the apartments.  Look at all the new added apartments lately, the new cams, the type of shows the girls are doing now in B1, B2 and GP apartments and the useless Vacation apartment...neither has nothing to do with voyeurism,  and now these people are staying longer "as some members well say its a variety of entertainment,".....and now they want you to pay for that variety of entertainment by making these apartments premium.  Yes they might be fake, but there are members who drool over them and that's what they are probably reading too....surly these people know whats being viewed and being demanded from them, but they didn't know that a lot of those demands was from unsubscribers that only viewed free cams.  I would expect the subscription prices to go up next!!8)