Free Viewers

Johnny

Regardless of the anger and dissent, free viewers to RLC are like Mexicans to Donald Trump. RLC appears to have outgrown the freeloaders, and they are taking the action a business will take when they believe the time is right. In spite of all the whining, I'm quite sure they've crunched all the numbers and decided the product will stand on it's own. If they are wrong they will relent. If they are correct, they will control who sees what as they always have.

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If they are wrong they will relent.

Too late and too many missteps by RLC - FUCK'EM - total lost cause for a shit product and even shitty customer service.

25 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If they are correct, they will control who sees what as they always have.

Must also think that their shit don't stink. They are lucky that they have desperate members who don't realize how bad their daily crap is.

I've never felt motivated enough to subscribe to RLC.  The one time I almost got close to doing it was when several folks complained about bogus and erroneous charges to their cards.  That was all it took to push me way back from the line.  I have never had any interest in any of the bimbo BS cages ... er ... apartments.  I outgrew getting excited over girls teasing around in their underwear before I could legally drink.  Leora and Maya were why I started watching RLC, but over the past year their schedules and mine have not meshed, and yes, Leora has gotten rather stale on the rare times I manage to catch her "show".  That girl seriously needs a proper dick or two, without Paul's pathetic interference.  Anyhow, from what I'm seeing on the fuzzy replay thumbs, I've not missed much at all with L&P's apartment being locked up.

RLC making the most popular apartments pay-only is a smart business move.  It cuts down on the bandwidth burden on those sites which will make the paying customers happier because of the reduced delays and buffering, and (probably most important to RLC) it reduces the pressure to upgrade equipment.  The freeloaders (myself included) will, with a few exceptions, simply go away or be satisfied with the remaining views.  There needs to be a few open cameras for advertising samples, but only a few. 

I wonder what triggered this big change?

Was it because Hakeem brought home "innocent" girls, said the cams were off, and then had sex on the couh in LR on freecam for everyone to see?
I mean, that's a really bad thing to do, if it's true. Or maybe he was told by RLC that they were off, and RLC fucked up.
I can understand if a girl went to actions towards RLC for making this happen. She came for sex, but not for the world to see it.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:12 PM, PeterGrey said:

Was it because Hakeem brought home "innocent" girls, said the cams were off, and then had sex on the couh in LR on freecam for everyone to see?
I mean, that's a really bad thing to do, if it's true. Or maybe he was told by RLC that they were off, and RLC fucked up.
I can understand if a girl went to actions towards RLC for making this happen. She came for sex, but not for the world to see it.

Well that contradicts a few things that have been said in the past. Surely anyone entering an apartment should be told what the situation is and the fact they are being watched. Cams shouldn't be turned off, can fuck who he wants... But pay for a hotel. 

On 6/2/2019 at 5:12 AM, PeterGrey said:

I was watching that night. I'm like wait, that"s not the girl he's been living with. Then camera went fuzzy and no more free cam. The others went one by one after that. I've been wondering if that had something to do with the change or was it just a coincidence.  I don't think there was time really for someone to complain though unless it was one of the viewers.

Hakeem has brought more girls home without being open about the cameras, so that cannot be the reason for reducing the number of free cams.

Since the free cams change my experience has been the response times of the popular apmts has been better.   

My guess is that sub renewals were slowing because of the black screens and RLC had to take action.

2 hours ago, dave0000 said:

Load times are for sure faster, good for subscribers as it should be.

It may be quicker but when the Traffic Loads Up when something Hot & Heavy takes place the Lagging will sure take over.  I forgot RLC never has much of anything Hot & Heavy as of late to worry about lagging issues.

On 6/7/2019 at 3:37 AM, StnCld316 said:

It may be quicker but when the Traffic Loads Up when something Hot & Heavy takes place the Lagging will sure take over.  I forgot RLC never has much of anything Hot & Heavy as of late to worry about lagging issues.

Now now there's Hakeem the playa. Shame his penis is longer then his performance. And Strap-on fun at the Show house.