Free Viewers

Johnny

4 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Does the latest changes make anyone that is free viewer want to subscribe. Personally no as most of the tenants are useless and the service is crap. Calling people freeloaders without knowing what some have spent over the years is an insult.

Exactly. I stopped because of how the site was dipping in quality and reality, but rather then make it better, they are making it worse. How does that entice people to come back and hand over hard earned money?

2 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Exactly. I stopped because of how the site was dipping in quality and reality, but rather then make it better, they are making it worse. How does that entice people to come back and hand over hard earned money?

Some think because they are happy paying for shows on a daily basis that everyone else is. Not to mention the poor quality streaming that is offered.

The site is now centered around a small number of actors and recruiters. The Barcas, MSD, N&B, J&D and E&S. The only reason the others are there is because they need to have a decent number of other places. But it's all about those listed mainly. They are the important ones. People who are committed to putting on regular fake shows with 'Friends' who are in on it as much as the tenants. The idea has become an absolute joke. As are many inside those apartments.

55 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Does the latest changes make anyone that is free viewer want to subscribe. 

I am an ex-RLC subscriber and I intend to stay that way. Instead of making more apartments "premier" they should do something about their shitty cam feeds. It can take 2-3 minutes waiting for a cam to load and even then you have to refresh many times and it still doesn't load. 

19 minutes ago, Pasul said:

I am an ex-RLC subscriber and I intend to stay that way. Instead of making more apartments "premier" they should do something about their shitty cam feeds. It can take 2-3 minutes waiting for a cam to load and even then you have to refresh many times and it still doesn't load. 

The streaming situation should be the main priority, but clearly is not. Anyone new and thinking about joining is going to think fuck that, and only a matter of time before other subscribers think the same and spend their money elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Pasul said:

Instead of making more apartments "premier" they should do something about their shitty cam feeds. It can take 2-3 minutes waiting for a cam to load and even then you have to refresh many times and it still doesn't load. 

I think the change we see today is just because of that. By making most apts premium, they'll get rid of alot of traffic from the free-viewers. I don't have any numbers but would think the freeviewers are many times higher than the subscribers. But it'll bring less new customers to the site.

Edited by StnCld316

9 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

I think the change we see today is just because of that. By making most apts premium, they'll get rid of alot of traffic from the free-viewers. I don't have any numbers but would think the freeviewers are many times higher than the subscribers. But it'll bring less new customers to the site.

Time will tell if that has been the problem. 

I used to subscribe but stopped a few months ago. However, I have never had any sympathy for the complaints of those who feel it is their 'right' to see the apartments for free. If you feel that way do you think you should be able to go to a restaurant and get a free meal to see how their food tastes? If you want to change jobs do you think you should offer your services for free during a trial period so your prospective new employer can get an idea of your qualifications? RLC has the goal of making a profit; and they should be able to proceed in whatever way they want to do so. If we all think that is a dumb way, so be it; but it is not our money invested in their enterprise. If you subscribe and do not like the site, stop subscribing.

1 hour ago, Dragnet said:

Shows how smart they are when they close all the free cams to apartments used to attract and bring in subscribers. Anyone that's already been a subscriber and maybe waiting for changes, is not going to just because 3/4 performing apartments have been taken of free viewing. 

I have been saying for the last 2 Years or more this day was going to come where most of the Site was going to be mostly Premium Apartments with No Free Viewing.  The only Apartments that are left too Free View are ones where hardly No Activity takes place.   Keep an eye on Dasha, Sasha and Masha's Apartment.  Once Dasha & Masha Return you'll likely see that one go all Premium as well.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have been saying for the last 2 Years or more this day was going to come where most of the Site was going to be mostly Premium Apartments with No Free Viewing.  The only Apartments that are left too Free View are ones where hardly No Activity takes place.   Keep an eye on Dasha, Sasha and Masha's Apartment.  Once Dasha & Masha Return you'll likely see that one go all Premium as well.

Sure was only a matter of time. Not hard to see what they all have in common. 

3 hours ago, Johnny said:

The streaming situation should be the main priority

So true, for any site like that, it should be the thing that does work.

And if new subs are being sought (Which you would think would also be a priority) How does blocking the sight what people would be paying for help? You wouldn't go into a shop and buy something that you've never seen!

43 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Once Dasha & Masha Return you'll likely see that one go all Premium as well.

No longer being able to see them unless you pay? Well they do they 'Every cloud has a silver lining'.....:D