Fan Page Carina & Sabrina

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎04 at 0:18 AM, StnCld316 said:

WTF  Sabrina having a Bi-Night

(Image Content No Longer Available)

While watching the closeness of the two, to me, she appears very cute and sexy, mischievous, horny and playful. First time that I saw her this close with a real guy instead of the fake guy. Surprise situation.

Edited by StnCld316

Just now, dougiestyle4u said:

While watching the closeness of the two, to me, she appears very cute and sexy, mischievous, horny and playful. First time that I saw her this close with a real guy instead of the fake guy. Surprise situation.

Carina's in the bedroom sleeping.  Should be interesting to see where this goes.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Carina's in the bedroom sleeping.  Should be interesting to see where this goes.

I actually I like this side of her. Up to this point she seemed cold, argumentative and bossy. Now she appears to want a man's affection and a real cock. Sure is a funny and weird apartment with the dynamics and drama.

We all knew Sabrina wanted a real cock just doesn't happen to be mine sadly or anyone for that matter lol but you never know he mite not be a real dude he mite have a fanny in his pants we know Sabrina goes for all types lmao.

Carina "aka Elvis" and Sabrina had sex last night, all I can say is "wow" :-\ what a rollercoaster ride "in the front seat too"  I has seen them do this before and it wasn't pretty "at least not to me"  I was so hoping that Elvis didn't use that baseball bat "Dildo" on Sabrina but she did and Sabrina took it.  I wish they would bring in another female or male just to see how things would be, everyone knows that Sabrina gets all excited and turned on when a male is around.  Elvis may want to be a man, but in bed she is still a female.  I think she needs to call Kira and Nina and gets some advise.  Elvis and Sabrina love each other but their love making sucks.8)