Fan Page for Julia and Eric

• 3 weeks later...

I dare not talk up the death of Julia and Eric's rabbit to much..."because I could be put to death myself or even added to the list"..but seems since the death of the rabbit in the apartment things are gone farther down hill with the both of them.  I was wondering if they are going to get another one or did RLC provide that one.  Julia who doesn't do much but pose and watch the tube 99% of the time and doesn't seem to care about the ratings for their apartment,  and Eric like a lot of them men "Sasha" who stay home all day keeps his eyes on the computer...."I do wonder if I have spoken to him in the past in chat room one time or another?"..LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Julia and Eric does seem to be one of the lowest of viewers choice's "but these two doesn't have to worry about studying any kind of made up script" or but together a fake show for the viewers, some times we the viewers have to ask our self's "do we want fake for real".....I do think that maybe these two are really being them self's.....and if we wanted fake we do and well pay more to watch "B1 B2 and GP and some times MSD" for some unknown reason,....with that said I don't think we have room to complain to much about these two.  I do think they may need just a bit more energy when it comes to sex.8)

15 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Julia and Eric does seem to be one of the lowest of viewers choice's "but these two doesn't have to worry about studying any kind of made up script" or but together a fake show for the viewers, some times we the viewers have to ask our self's "do we want fake for real".....I do think that maybe these two are really being them self's.....and if we wanted fake we do and well pay more to watch "B1 B2 and GP and some times MSD" for some unknown reason,....with that said I don't think we have room to complain to much about these two.  I do think they may need just a bit more energy when it comes to sex.8)

I agree with you that they are not acting out a script. The other side of the coin is that we have seen all they do. Julia's main way of paying the rent is being sans panties. Maybe I've not been looking at the right time but I've not seen her toy used for a while.