The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The chatters come across as the girl's pimps or babysitters or parents or grandpappiies. If the kids are not home on time or report in they are to be reprimanded for breaking curfew. Whether the girls come home and shower gives them an indication if the girl's fucked around. As if the chatters OWN the girls because they are paid subscribers. Drugs, alcohol or dislike for a tenant is always talked about. What a pathetic bunch of …………………………………………………….!!!!!

Sounds like the chatters are more fucked up than the people they are watching/talking about.  Birds of a feather, which is why I don't even read that crap.

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The chatters come across as the girl's pimps or babysitters or parents or grandpappies. If the kids are not home on time or report in they are to be reprimanded for breaking curfew. Whether the girls come home and shower gives them an indication if the girl's fucked around. As if the chatters OWN the girls because they are paid subscribers. Drugs, alcohol or dislike for a tenant is always talked about. What a pathetic bunch of …………………………………………………….!!!!!

They sad fuckers don't know what they want to do. Fuck them one minute and father them the next. Doesn't surprise me most find the chat creepy and weird. 

13 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

From what I have been reading the last year or two some members would rather see these Show girls drunk and out of control and sloppy looking for their entertainment...."I wonder would it be excepted if it was one of there own?"  And then there are members who want us to remember how things was when we was kids.....lol.....that was the funny one!!!!....some of these members are dam near 80 years old.....lol....and surly times have changed since then....lol....these young people of today don't have any respect for them self's or others.....lol.....I am sure that's why we have so many out of controlled Venereal Diseases, Drugs and out of control Alcohol use, and if all of those things are a turn on for some.....then who's really sick?8)

Only because they know alcohol is the only way they will see any "Real" action. Then down the line father instincts kicks in and are worried about them. The whole thing is messed up.

On 7/28/2019 at 8:40 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

From what I have been reading the last year or two some members would rather see these Show girls drunk and out of control and sloppy looking for their entertainment...."I wonder would it be excepted if it was one of there own?"  And then there are members who want us to remember how things was when we was kids.....lol.....that was the funny one!!!!....some of these members are dam near 80 years old.....lol....and surly times have changed since then....lol....these young people of today don't have any respect for them self's or others.....lol.....I am sure that's why we have so many out of controlled Venereal Diseases, Drugs and out of control Alcohol use, and if all of those things are a turn on for some.....then who's really sick?8)

"Wonder" if they would feel the same if it was their daughters getting wasted, having no control and acting like pure sluts just to make money. Yes we all drink too much at times and make fools of ourselves, but have a little respect for yourself and learn from your mistakes. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

"Wonder" if they would feel the same if I was their daughters getting wasted, having no control and acting like pure sluts just to make money. Yes we all drink too much at times and make fools of ourselves, but have a little respect for yourself and learn from your mistakes. 

I'm guessing here of course, but I bet most of them don't have children of their own and are living vicariously through these girls.

Aren't there free chat room sites out there? Why not make one off site and just link it?

2 hours ago, dave0000 said:

Aren't there free chat room sites out there? Why not make one off site and just link it?

Obviously RLCF is content with this Chat Room or should I say Crap Room. RLCF is as complacent as RLC for improvements. As real life voyeur cam sites deteriorate so does the chat room. We pretty much gave up on having a better chat room for the more respectful RLCF members.

On 7/29/2019 at 12:53 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

The chatters come across as the girl's pimps or babysitters or parents or grandpappies. If the kids are not home on time or report in they are to be reprimanded for breaking curfew. Whether the girls come home and shower gives them an indication if the girl's fucked around. As if the chatters OWN the girls because they are paid subscribers. Drugs, alcohol or dislike for a tenant is always talked about. What a pathetic bunch of …………………………………………………….!!!!!

They have always thought they owned them and should be indoors 24/7. Girls having showers after being out 100% they fucked, the time from one apartment to another if not how long it should take something happened. You can only imagine what their spouses go through (if most even have one). One girl is always singled out and picked on, but they are nice and the "Haters" are the ones with the problems. 

23 hours ago, Johnny said:

As if the chatters OWN the girls because they are paid subscribers.

Notice that some of the chatters go out of their way to access the girl's social media sites and even follow them when they leave RLC. They know who the girls interact with and what they are up to in their life. Creepy as fuck and what does that tell you about the chatters personality and behavior. Personally I believe RLCF should be ashamed by allowing all this disgusting deep connection with RLC tenants and how much the girls are over analyzed and judged on their every little movement. Soon the girls will be given scripts that are written by the chatters since RLC caters to them anyways.

32 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Notice that some of the chatters go out of their way to access the girl's social media sites and even follow them when they leave RLC. They know who the girls interact with and what they are up to in their life. Creepy as fuck and what does that tell you about the chatters personality and behavior. Personally I believe RLCF should be ashamed by allowing all this disgusting deep connection with RLC tenants and how much the girls are over analyzed and judged on their every little movement. Soon the girls will be given scripts that are written by the chatters since RLC caters to them anyways.

Following their every move is well creepy, especially when they are no longer part of the project. Some even get annoyed when they are blocked and can't access the tenants account. Have said my view and many think it's perfectly fine and they are doing nothing wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Following their every move is well creepy, especially when they are no longer part of the project. Some even get annoyed when they are blocked and can't access the tenants account. Have said my view and many think it's perfectly fine and they are doing nothing wrong. 

What...what!!!!, you two guys should know by now that all the scripts are written by the Chatters...."why in the hell do you think these Show Girls do the same crap over and over again,  they are the only thing that's being discuss on the minute to the hour daily." LOL8)

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

What...what!!!!, you two guys should know by now that all the scripts are written by the Chatters...."why in the hell do you think these Show Girls do the same crap over and over again,  they are the only thing that's being discuss on the minute to the hour daily." LOL8)

Well that could be right..... but I would bet most have seen and been told what makes the money and are too thick to come up with ideas of their own. Even the strap-on stuff came after it had been happening over at VHtv. Coincidence..... I think not. 

18 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Well that could be right..... but I would bet most have seen and been told what makes the money and are too thick to come up with ideas of their own. Even the strap-on stuff came after it had been happening over at VHtv. Coincidence..... I think not. 

There starting to ware the hell out of that strap-on shit too!!!  It seems to be a part of all the scripts doings that suppose to be part daily real life now!!!...LOL....I guess!!! LOL8)

Maybe if they put the chat room on a separate page and not at the top of the forums page. Just like a rubbernecker on the freeway, I have to look even though I know I'll regret it when I do. It is a bit creepy in there. It would be better for all to avoid it if it's not your thing.

Amazing that RLCF is comfortable seeing long hours go by in which no one is using the chat room. As much as 10 to 12 hours of nothing. In the past you were lucky to see an hour or two of silence in the chat room maybe one night a week. Even when RLC apartments (only voyeur site available back then) were sleeping or boring the many members across the world would still gather (time zone differences didn't matter to us dedicated members) and chat about stuff and get each other laughing. It was like you hated missing a night with the boys (if I remember right, I think @Alittle was the mainstay for the few female members back then) and all the great connection with everyone  through this internet social media site.

The chat room has fallen on hard times with just the same few chatters. With RLC down to 8 or 9 apartments some regular chatters backed away. Hey, back then there was only 4 to 8 apartments to watch long hours in hopes of catching some true voyeur-type sightings of maybe some skin (bare tits or naked ass or heaven forbid maybe a flash of real pussy instead of the feline/cats you see in some apartments). Us voyeurs had it tough back then but the chat definitely made up for it. Sometimes the topics of chat were so good or detailed that another member had to pipe/jump in and say "naked tits at so and so's apartment" - lol. Great times were had especially with the night crew. What an awesome group of members!!!!

RLCF needs to have members fully utilizing this site and perhaps try and get more members participating in the chat room and the forums. Also get more members joining to pull in more revenue ($12 to join). In my opinion, RLCF needs an action plan to grow and compete with CC (camcaps) which is the sister site. Sure we steadily get new members but how many long-term members back away completely or log in but quit participating within this site. Even the forums have less members adding posts (comments or images). Pretty much the same members adding images most of the time. If these few members quit posting in the forums then what do we have left? Think about it. We all appreciate RLCF and want this site to survive and continuously grow but it is up to RLCF to keep us here. As BTR use to say - "simple". No excuses!!!! The chat room needs to be put UM (under maintenance), bring a cleaning crew in to shovel up all the bullshit, fumigate the room of the stink and press the "reset" button for a fresh start. 

I suggest that @Admin do a detailed poll or several polls to truly find out what members would like regarding this site and specifically with the chat room. But it wouldn't surprise me if not many members respond to the poll(s). THAT would be your first clue or answer FFS.