RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC, what have you done to yourself? No free cams, so no advertising of your shitty product. Just shot yourself in the foot. Gonna cost you with no new subscribers - hahaha.

AND A BIG WARNING TO SUBSCRIBERS OR WANNABE SUBSCRIBERS - the end is near.

If it does come to an end, only have themselves to blame. Lazy bastards. 

Reallifecam continues their nosedive. I don't think that I EVER saw RLC's # hit over 4,000. At this rate, probably in a few weeks or 2 to 3 months VHTV will become the #1 go to site for voyeur cam tenants. On both xcamfan and camcaps I read that many subscribers will not rejoin or will cancel their RLC subscription. This is a perfect time to sample other sites. 

as of today - remember the lower the number the better since it indicates that it is searched and looked at more than other different sites on the internet. Years ago RLC use to be in the low #1,000's but now hitting over #4,000. Comparatively, VHTV is around  #5,400 and trending lower.

Magnify or enlarge the graph to see it better

Create an account to see this content!

12 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

We were invited to the party at the couples apt. Amy and Ariana was there as well acc. to chat.

And I got my doze of Rad :)

Thx and good night!

What a "party" lol. Full of herself Ariana and Amy. Goal in life to be a "prostitute" lol. Sounds like Saturday night on ReturnLifeCam really took off. 😂

Jimmy Fallon Party GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Even as RLC's ship is sinking the owners are still trying to stay the course. Stupid arrogant dumbass owner(s) refuse to listen to paid subscribers and will not communicate with the subscribers in a meaningful constructive manner with respect to making decent changes. 

Snorkel Swimming GIF - Snorkel Swimming Driving GIFs

Can't feel sorry for subscribers that still want to tag along for their fateful final ride.

Drown Sinking GIF - Drown Sinking Giveup GIFs

Well, this go around with returnees has been a complete dud and so bad that it could cause the demise of RLC. Everyone complaining here and on camcaps. After saying that, what do I hear at both sites from people commenting/posting - names of other past tenants that should be brought back - WTF!!!. Obviously members of both sites never learn a fuckin' thing. Give it up man. Start fresh with new tenants - something unknown to watch. Members should blame themselves for requesting certain character actresses for cameo appearances and end up doing less. RLC is more like watching reruns, deja vu, groundhog day - same shit, different day.  At least a new tenant can offer up new shit and not be predictable (well, initially anyways).

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Well, this go around with returnees has been a complete dud and so bad that it could cause the demise of RLC. Everyone complaining here and on camcaps. After saying that, what do I hear at both sites from people commenting/posting - names of other past tenants that should be brought back - WTF!!!. Obviously members of both sites never learn a fuckin' thing. Give it up man. Start fresh with new tenants - something unknown to watch. Members should blame themselves for requesting certain character actresses for cameo appearances and end up doing less. RLC is more like watching reruns, deja vu, groundhog day - same shit, different day.  At least a new tenant can offer up new shit and not be predictable (well, initially anyways).

The idiots keep mentioning girls they want back and they are useless. Have one "tour" and put on a "lesbian" show and all of a sudden they are greats. Thank fuck they don't have more of a say. Know it's bad when the drunks Gina and her fool of a sidekick are supposedly the best entertainment. 🤣

GIF by Dylan Morang