Bad Obsession

Plank

I can't believe that some of these members are so obsessed with these ladies that they do outside research on them.... and I have seen and read some of the fantasies that's locked in one's head that's unbelievable.  Personally I could give a rats ass on what these ladies are doing on the outside or there true life....I am only concerned on what I see in side of these apartments and surly most of that is fabricated anyway.   I look at RLC as a big mind game....and its easy to play.8)

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:48 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I can't believe that some of these members are so obsessed with these ladies that they do outside research on them.... and I have seen and read some of the fantasies that's locked in one's head that's unbelievable.  Personally I could give a rats ass on what these ladies are doing on the outside or there true life....I am only concerned on what I see in side of these apartments and surly most of that is fabricated anyway.   I look at RLC as a big mind game....and its easy to play.8)

Some always have to take it to another level and find out everything they can about certain girls. Agree who gives a monkeys ass what they are doing outside or in their Real lives. Trying to guess what they are doing or thinking just makes most bored and leave chat or RLCF altogether.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Since this topic started back in 2016, things have gotten even worst when it comes to some members being so obsessed with these so call girls in some of these apartments, now I understand why psychiatrist have to separated the insane from the sane. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Been an obsessed pit for last few years. If taking notes and keeping records is not being obsessive what is. Not forgetting calculating how long it takes from one apartment to another and wondering why they are not home yet. Pmsl 

I would put money on if any have actually been true voyeurs they do exactly the same thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, Max 2017 said:

Been an obsessed pit for last few years. If taking notes and keeping records is not being obsessive what is. Not forgetting calculating how long it takes from one apartment to another and wondering why they are not home yet. Pmsl 

I would put money on if any have actually been true voyeurs they do exactly the same thing. 

Always makes me giggle when they are not home when they are normally or should be according to some. Sound more like over protective parents. Very weird indeed. 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/4/2019 at 3:35 AM, Wizard said:

Tracking down social media accounts of not only the tenants, but also friends. Trying to locate exact location of the apartments. Finding out as much information as possible. Question to ask is. Is that taking an interest or obsession? 

That's obsession and just being a creepy weirdo. Funny when they get blocked or can no longer view the accounts though lol. 😭

Crying Baby GIF by memecandy

• 2 months later...