Leora Fan Page

Today was the first time I every saw Leora flirt with someone (other than her girlfriend who visits annually). She seemed very excited as she put on a summer inspired light blue dress over her naked body before opening the door to receive the food delivery guy.  Right before she opened the door, she pulled the dress off of her shoulders to show that she was not wearing anything (bra) under the dress. Let's hope she decides to show more for the next delivery guy. It's time for her to update her script a bit. I'm also hoping the girlfriend will visit again. They had a brief moment as they danced together once during the holidays. I really though they were going to kiss and the friend seemed to be expecting it to happen but they never let it go further. LOL

On 6/6/2018 at 5:22 PM, TigetJackson said:

I think everyone takes the talk about a "fat ass" as an indication that someone is "not" beautiful.  I'm not fat shaming Leora, but I am making a statement of my own preference.  I could care less if you like thick, big, thin or take any body size, I'm just saying its noticeable that she is "gaining" and maybe it's time for her to exercise or NOT.  I know many beautiful "big" women that I really enjoy being with, however, they are not on a site where they are showing their wares and put themselves out for critique!  I have a right to point her gains out and any other part and am not trying to offend anyone, but if you are offended due to being so consumed with the idea of her, you have that right to be and that's how life is.  I've made a statement good, bad indifferent to others input.  I don't follow group think.  In addition, I have no problem with being banned for speaking my mind, nor that anyone is upset at what I have to say.

LOL, you wouldn't be banned for that, bro

On 6/11/2018 at 8:52 AM, philo said:

Today was the first time I every saw Leora flirt with someone (other than her girlfriend who visits annually). She seemed very excited as she put on a summer inspired light blue dress over her naked body before opening the door to receive the food delivery guy.  Right before she opened the door, she pulled the dress off of her shoulders to show that she was not wearing anything (bra) under the dress. Let's hope she decides to show more for the next delivery guy. It's time for her to update her script a bit. I'm also hoping the girlfriend will visit again. They had a brief moment as they danced together once during the holidays. I really though they were going to kiss and the friend seemed to be expecting it to happen but they never let it go further. LOL

You have a very vivid imagination. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:52 AM, philo said:

22 hours ago, Alittle said:

You have a very vivid imagination. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL is right Alittle ! philo, philo, philo. Seldomly a dull and uninteresting perspective from you !

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions about what they see in these apartments and what they dislike and like....seeing that Leora the queen was who brought me to this site from the start and still keeps me visiting her apartment and from the looks of a lot of some of the other apartments with the nasty looking GIRLS doing the couples threesome thing and the want to be lesbian but don't know how.  I am sure and hope like hell it won't start here.  I hope Leora continue to entertain me and others like she has been.   Yesterday she did a very sexy masturbation set....as always.8)

5 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions about what they see in these apartments and what they dislike and like....seeing that Leora the queen was who brought me to this site from the start and still keeps me visiting her apartment and from the looks of a lot of some of the other apartments with the nasty looking GIRLS doing the couples threesome thing and the want to be lesbian but don't know how.  I am sure and hope like hell it won't start here.  I hope Leora continue to entertain me and others like she has been.   Yesterday she did a very sexy masturbation set....as always.8)

QUEEN MY ASS.

• 2 weeks later...