Speculation

Chucky

• 1 month later...

Speculation in the moment, I think is not unreasonable ie you see an interaction on the screen, say when Nic and Estelle got into their phsyical altercation.  We don't speak the language but sometimes we can 'speculate' as to what has happened to lead up to it.  Or the closing of an apt.   Otherwise perhaps 'speculation' should be mainly exchanged in the appropriate Forum for that person or persons.  Just a thought.

1 hour ago, vampire said:

Speculation-A theory or conjecture with out firm evidence.  Hell,  We all do it.  Not a bad thing if not carried to extremes.  I think it makes Chat more fun at times.--

That's what Forums Strive on is Speculation.  If the whole thing is not known just add a little twist to the comment.  :D

The constant talk about what some girls are doing when they leave the house is just strange to me. The implications that they are prostitutes and that they were doing this or that is not only unprovable but silly and childish. Also the constant chatter about the supposedly rampant drug scene at rlc by 2 or 3 members of the chat is also silly and cannot be proven. If someone goes to the bathroom too much they are on drugs or uses the elevator in gp too much. The same 10 or so regulars always ask why the lurkers aren't chatting. Here's your answer. They're like me, too busy shaking their heads and laughing like crazy at the chat. 

There is a difference between speculation and bullshit. Most of us don't understand a word the participants are saying so we can only guess what is happening, based on what we see. That is speculation. Some people seem to think they know everything, including, what the participants may or may not be doing when they go out or are away from the cameras. More often than not, these theories/fantasies would fall into the bullshit category. You don't have to be on RLCF long to know who the bullshitters are!