Fan Page for Julia and Eric

TBird97 has it right, although i don't think its just a loose screw or mental illness, I think those kids she saw and only she saw when she was little are now joined, embedded in her everyday awareness.  I'm having so much fun watch her literally change people in the room right in front of me.  She/they all rock!  I still think RLC needs to really think about why they are keeping her though.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you obviously don't watch them enough if you think he is the problem in this apartment. Would you waste your time if everytime you tried you were denied! 

She is useless and can't handle the cock anyway. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Bandit said:

Some of you obviously don't watch them enough if you think he is the problem in this apartment. Would you waste your time if everytime you tried you were denied! 

She is useless and can't handle the cock anyway. :ph34r:

Agree he should throw her out and get someone else to move in

8 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Doubt he is doing her outside the apartment but getting relief from somewhere, he is with her for some reason but love is blind. 

Ahhhh man what a glorious day in the neighborhood - they let the two parts meet - the look on her face as Eric lunged in and out of that dried up cave and how happy Eric appeared to be practicing what he learned on his computer (look pa, no hands) LOL!!!!   I'm sorry, I cannot help myself - seeing these two fuck was totally unexpected, shocking and almost like waiting for that rare birth in the zoo just so we could all say Ahhhhhhhhhhh.  Well, now I know that they know how their parts work, would be nice to see them use them more often!!!!  

3 hours ago, lakeviewmark said:

So tired of seeing Julia spread out on the couch. All she does is play with herself. Poor Eric. Does he ever get any?

Eric does ask and begs for Julia...but she pushes him away most of the time...as if he may be to rough for her at times.....of course if he's not getting any on a regular basis...its going to hurt...."I guess"..lol   I would love to see these two do more then just sit and watch T.V most of the day.....Julia has a sexy muff and she does keep it bald..."oh yes"::)....but I think she may need some female outside help too......or a good licking!!LOL8)