Fan Page for Julia and Eric

The "Best Before" date expired a long time ago on this apartment. Julia is a whack job  and Eric can't be too bright to stay with her. Just what does she do besides lie on the couch and expose her pussy? A definite lack of imagination there. It's like watching a train wreck in progress.

I do think RLC needs to put some fire into Julia and Eric's apartment.  They should never be tired or sleepy seeing that's all they do.  As one said Julia shows her muff for the cams most of the day and just sits there......masturbation and sex must be once a month....I haven seen anything or action in weeks unless I am signing on at the wrong time.8)

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched these two have sex....which is something that does not happen with them all the time....but it seems that Julia has no kind of emotions or real feeling for Eric when they have sex...love making is out...in other words for Julia is a hurry up and get it over with thing from what I see.  I do see that Eric does try and put some four play into their relationship but Julia rejects it all the time....unless they need the money from RLC how does one man go threw this?   With her sexy bald puffy pussy..Julia seems to draw the viewers "at least me"..but when it comes real sex she is not down for it.....I have only seen her masturbate once!!8)

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 1:11 AM, StnCld316 said:

R.I.P Bunny Rabbit

May Your New World Have Lots of Lettuce and Hopping Ground

(Image Content No Longer Available)

NOOOOO... what happened

Edited by StnCld316